Anyone else hate having women bosses/clients?? vol. not even slightly ayo

i love women and generally try not to expose any chauvinistic views, but...
all of the female bosses i've had sucked monkey balls. they were too emotional or maternalistic.   

and 86% of my female clients suck/have sucked as well cause they won't take no for an answer. they'll continue to ask me to do something 4 or 5 times.  if i tell a dude no, maximum 2 times, he's done.  chicks are not good with rejection. 

/end rant

cue DCAA and his entourage of supporters/haters 

i love women and generally try not to expose any chauvinistic views, but...
all of the female bosses i've had sucked monkey balls. they were too emotional or maternalistic.   

and 86% of my female clients suck/have sucked as well cause they won't take no for an answer. they'll continue to ask me to do something 4 or 5 times.  if i tell a dude no, maximum 2 times, he's done.  chicks are not good with rejection. 

/end rant

cue DCAA and his entourage of supporters/haters 

out of the three jobs I've had in the last 2 years, all three were women.

I worked as a research assistant in college for two years and the attorney I worked under was a real hard %@# at times but she taught me a lot and I respect the hell out of her. She chewed me out a few times but I came back and worked harder. Still real cool with her. My 6-month congressional internship coordinator was a woman. She was cool most of the times but had times where she was *****y and would flat out ignore someone if asking a question to her face (I think this was due to the job though b/c entry level jobs in Congress have terrible pay, long hours and grueling work). My current boss just took maternity leave for a few weeks but she is cool as %+@!. Super nice and laid back. Takes us out to lunch every few weeks whenever we finish out projects.

Only bad female bosses I had were in service/retail spots when I was in HS.

out of the three jobs I've had in the last 2 years, all three were women.

I worked as a research assistant in college for two years and the attorney I worked under was a real hard %@# at times but she taught me a lot and I respect the hell out of her. She chewed me out a few times but I came back and worked harder. Still real cool with her. My 6-month congressional internship coordinator was a woman. She was cool most of the times but had times where she was *****y and would flat out ignore someone if asking a question to her face (I think this was due to the job though b/c entry level jobs in Congress have terrible pay, long hours and grueling work). My current boss just took maternity leave for a few weeks but she is cool as %+@!. Super nice and laid back. Takes us out to lunch every few weeks whenever we finish out projects.

Only bad female bosses I had were in service/retail spots when I was in HS.

I remember me and the boys were talking about steaks and how we like our cooked.

Guy 1: "Yo, how do you like yours?"
Guy 2: "Bloody and rare"
Guy 1: "We're talking about steak here"
Lady Manager:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I remember me and the boys were talking about steaks and how we like our cooked.

Guy 1: "Yo, how do you like yours?"
Guy 2: "Bloody and rare"
Guy 1: "We're talking about steak here"
Lady Manager:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Women can be a little emotional somedays. My former co-worker used to get cranky out of the blue and it was irritating at first but I learned to tune it out and just play the passive aggressive role. She was a sweet heart most of the time tho, I blame PMS. The best way to deal with cranky women is to give the most stoic response possible.

Women can be a little emotional somedays. My former co-worker used to get cranky out of the blue and it was irritating at first but I learned to tune it out and just play the passive aggressive role. She was a sweet heart most of the time tho, I blame PMS. The best way to deal with cranky women is to give the most stoic response possible.

had three female supervisors in the past and got along with them all fairly well, no complaints, but my female coworkers that's a different story. 

had three female supervisors in the past and got along with them all fairly well, no complaints, but my female coworkers that's a different story. 

only when i go to auto zone. Im always like idk if serious, better not disappoint.

only when i go to auto zone. Im always like idk if serious, better not disappoint.

dealin wit them females now all it is in the workhouse is he/she said and clickin up then the nosiness of these $!+% is ridiculous

dealin wit them females now all it is in the workhouse is he/she said and clickin up then the nosiness of these $!+% is ridiculous

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

The best way to deal with cranky women is to give the most stoic response possible.
All of my supervisors and managers have been women and this is exactly how I dealt with them.

The best way to deal with cranky women is to give the most stoic response possible.
All of my supervisors and managers have been women and this is exactly how I dealt with them.

Unfortunately, after the 3rd request for me to do "X", I can no longer tune them out. I want to yell at them to go SYBAD...and S T F U.  
And it's always brawds who keep asking or threatening to call my bawse. And mind you, I'm not delivering bad service, being unreasonable or anything.  I'm following corporate guidelines.  

Most dudes know when they're being unreasonable (even though they may still try to get over).  I honestly don't think women do.  

Unfortunately, after the 3rd request for me to do "X", I can no longer tune them out. I want to yell at them to go SYBAD...and S T F U.  
And it's always brawds who keep asking or threatening to call my bawse. And mind you, I'm not delivering bad service, being unreasonable or anything.  I'm following corporate guidelines.  

Most dudes know when they're being unreasonable (even though they may still try to get over).  I honestly don't think women do.  

I work with this, incompetent, jive-talking, single, old, angry woman who really doesn't have much authority, but believes she does. She only checks the shelves to make sure I put the correct toys out. 

I always try to avoid communication with her. I was @$@%#%@ sickened when she spoke to me this morning, nagging me; my day was ruined at 8 o'clock in the morning the second she opened her mouth. She's constantly trying to tell me I'm doing something wrong, when I'm simply following orders from my managers, when they decide to improvise, which is often.

I work with this, incompetent, jive-talking, single, old, angry woman who really doesn't have much authority, but believes she does. She only checks the shelves to make sure I put the correct toys out. 

I always try to avoid communication with her. I was @$@%#%@ sickened when she spoke to me this morning, nagging me; my day was ruined at 8 o'clock in the morning the second she opened her mouth. She's constantly trying to tell me I'm doing something wrong, when I'm simply following orders from my managers, when they decide to improvise, which is often.

nah.. appreciated if anything..
my last supervisor was a woman.. & she'd was so lenient with me.. i literally got away with everything. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom