Anyone else have a pet other than a...

Dog, Cat, or Fish??

Moms cant let me have a dog ( allergic
eyes.gif
)

and i hate cats and fishes are too boring..

anyone own a reptile or a bird?

I used to own a firebelly frog or w/e they're called. Died a week after i got it though. =/

when i was mad young i had a couple of birds. all they did was poop and chirp until one day one of em got loose in the house...that was the end of thatexperiment.

later i got a couple of guinea pigs. they sucked and u really get nothing back from a guinea pig

and i had some small frogs until my neighbors forgot to take care of them wen my fam went to florida for a couple weeks in the summer..needless to say we cameback and they just straight up melted in their cage.

always had some hermit crabs from the jersey shore tho..until they would come out of their shell and start dying around random places in the house.

I had a turtle before but it ran away when I was cleaning it's cage. They stink. I had a gerbil before one time too but had to give it away when we moved.Mike Miller and his wife had a Capucin monkey when she was pregnant to get them ready for having a kid.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I had a turtle before but it ran away when I was cleaning it's cage. They stink. I had a gerbil before one time too but had to give it away when we moved. Mike Miller and his wife had a Capucin monkey when she was pregnant to get them ready for having a kid.

How does a turtle run away?

I had a turtle before but it ran away when I was cleaning it's cage. They stink. I had a gerbil before one time too but had to give it away when we moved. Mike Miller and his wife had a Capucin monkey when she was pregnant to get them ready for having a kid.
[jay-z]i feel bad for you son[/jay-z]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

naw really, most reptiles look nice but i hate turtles unless its has two heads.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Because I used to just put it in the yard (green turtle, green grass= problem) while I cleaned the case, but somehow I got distracted or somethingand when I came back I couldn't find it. It was no biggie though, I didn't even pay for it. We used to just go scoop them from the pond on the golfcourse. During season, they were easy to find. They used to be any and everywhere there was water, bullfrogs too. We used to get them and sell them for 1.50$to people

Originally Posted by jawn piece

when i was mad young i had a couple of birds. all they did was poop and chirp until one day one of em got loose in the house...that was the end of that experiment.

later i got a couple of guinea pigs. they sucked and u really get nothing back from a guinea pig

and i had some small frogs until my neighbors forgot to take care of them wen my fam went to florida for a couple weeks in the summer..needless to say we came back and they just straight up melted in their cage.

always had some hermit crabs from the jersey shore tho..until they would come out of their shell and start dying around random places in the house.

damn dude, looks like you should stay away from having pets
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Because I used to just put it in the yard (green turtle, green grass= problem) while I cleaned the case, but somehow I got distracted or something and when I came back I couldn't find it. It was no biggie though, I didn't even pay for it. We used to just go scoop them from the pond on the golf course. During season, they were easy to find. They used to be any and everywhere there was water, bullfrogs too. We used to get them and sell them for 1.50$ to people

Yeah Your not alone dude i go through the same crap with having a turtle .. im gonna go out on a limb but TURTLES SUCK for pets
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom