Anyone else have a revelation about women (or men)?

Insert captain obvious... but after an encounter with my old fbuddy last night, I finally came to the epiphany that I don't need em...at all...
M.O.B. seems so relevant right now...

Treated me like crap when I started caring for her, I stop and she's sending me the most forward/direct/explicit texts ever 
laugh.gif
 that's quite the switch up from her usual "maybe, I dunno" type steez 
eyes.gif

I'm feeling good right now, how 'bout ya'll?
pimp.gif

its all mental. if she was acting like she didn't want it you would be falling all over yourself.

I give it a couple weeks and you'll be fiending for some of the good stuff.

can't give women in the 18-25 range too much.... they get comfortable and use you.  gotta make 'em put in work.

Recent revelation: It's only cheating if you get caught, and I should have been "cheating" a long time ago.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Money over %!%%%!# _, stick to the manuscript"

- Max B.
pimp.gif

[/color]

My epiphany was that lying to women in order to sleep with them is not morally objectionable. So what if I'm not a semi-famous record producer slash indie filmmaker? She'll still think she boned one and we both leave satisfied.

Most girls wanna hide the fact that the thrill they chasin'
But you just wanna get drunk tonight and %#*@ someone famous

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

A girl is gonna smash whoever she wants whenever she wants.

Thats why im single
pimp.gif
, girls with boyfriends try to get @ me all day and their dudes are so blind

i've realized now more than ever that ({}) is the axis of the world. women have the capability of completely controlling men but they don't. the amount of respect a woman receives comes as a result of the respect she demands. i know so many girls who are always crying about how guys are all dogs and don't know how to treat a woman but more often than not, the woman complaining carries herself with little or no respect. you're out here with your chest and %!% out, giving dudes who scream "ayo, ma!" the time of day and then have the nerve to say guys don't know how to treat you. if women commanded the utmost respect, men would have no choice but to give them such because really, men do everything for a woman's attention.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Most girls wanna hide the fact that the thrill they chasin'
But you just wanna get drunk tonight and %#*@ someone famous

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

i've realized now more than ever that ({}) is the axis of the world. women have the capability of completely controlling men but they don't. the amount of respect a woman receives comes as a result of the respect she demands. i know so many girls who are always crying about how guys are all dogs and don't know how to treat a woman but more often than not, the woman complaining carries herself with little or no respect. you're out here with your chest and %!% out, giving dudes who scream "ayo, ma!" the time of day and then have the nerve to say guys don't know how to treat you. if women commanded the utmost respect, men would have no choice but to give them such because really, men do everything for a woman's attention.
QFT

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

That's real. I'm going to try and remember this.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

x2

The most powerful person in the world is a woman in control of her emotions.

Stop worshiping these #@++. There is always someone FINER out there. Come at a chick mad thirsty and she will never respect you. Y'all need to start treating these females like they are all average, even if it was Kim K in front of you. Like the OP said, since he fell back from sweating his chick, she is all over him.

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

A girl is gonna smash whoever she wants whenever she wants.

Thats why im single
pimp.gif
, girls with boyfriends try to get @ me all day and their dudes are so blind

I just hate when the chicks act like they aren't like this... 
eyes.gif

Communication is irreversible.. apologies don't undo. They just bandage the wound. The wound may never heal. The bandage may never stick. WATCH what you say and do.

Stop worshiping these #@++. There is always someone FINER out there.

• make her bring something other that sex to the table. That's the trump card females have over most males. When i like a girl i make an effort to "put my d--- in my pocket"
  • I usually meet women who say they're independent. That means they have their own. I treat them as such. Equal partnership...then it usually turns the total opposite
    grin.gif
  • A lotta women bore me. Hence I'm trying to get outta my comfort zone and expand my social circle.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Stop worshiping these #@++. There is always someone FINER out there.

• make her bring something other that sex to the table. That's the trump card females have over most males. When i like a girl i make an effort to "put my d--- in my pocket"
  • I usually meet women who say they're independent. That means they have their own. I treat them as such. Equal partnership...then it usually turns the total opposite
    grin.gif
  • A lotta women bore me. Hence I'm trying to get outta my comfort zone and expand my social circle.
Tariq, is that you?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom