Anyone else have DREAMS where....

You're a father (or mother for the female NTers)?

I have NO kids...
And I've now had 3 dreams so far where I've been a dad in the dream. Kind of wild.
Had one last night and had a lil' boy.

Anyone else have dreams like this?

Yeah, when I was 17 or 18 I had a dream about that

I was sitting across the floor with the little dude, rolling a little nerf ball back and forth. Then he throws it at my head, and I fall on my back like I justgot hit real hard. He crawls over laughing and smacking my face.

Good stuff.

laugh.gif
Can't say that I have...

no, but i've recenlty been waking up in the middle of the night and swearing up and down that someones at my window, like i can see shadows...happened 3nites in a row, then it stopped. on the third nite, i woke ppl in the house up to go look in my window to see if im crazy. i swear i keep seeing shadows in thewindow that looks like people...maybe im just crazy/paranoid, idk why though, and why do i keep waking up?

Lol ohhhh nooo. I'm too young to be thinking or dreaming about that.
My most common dreams are like when I'm "back in high school".

eek.gif
I just had a dream similar. I woke up like an hour ago. [in the dream]My best friend got my ex pregnant, and his brother, my other best friend just had ababy with his girl. Except when I seen his baby(my other best friend, best friend's brother's baby), my ex and I both knew that the baby was mine.
eek.gif
[/in the dream]

hmm... I think this means that dirty is about to have a baby.

Heck yeah. But I know exactly why I had the dreams; because I've always wanted a kid. I've always anticipated having the opportunity to give them aproper childhood, a childhood where he or she feels loved by us and knows that it's an unconditional, unending love. I've always wanted to have a childso I can see what a childhood without abuse is like; even if it's not something I get to experience, I've always wanted to give an abuse-less childhoodexperience to my child.

And in my dreams, my kid was ALWAYS a girl.

So my wife and I decide we were finally ready to have a kid last year, and our first sonogram reveals... my dreams lied.
roll.gif

Now I've got a little 6 month old boy, and dude is the second most important person on this planet to me.

So maybe that's why you're having these dreams. Maybe subconsciously (or consciously), you want to have a kid.

do you remember how the baby looks? It would be krazy if your baby later on in life looks like what you saw in your dream
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

do you remember how the baby looks? It would be krazy if your baby later on in life looks like what you saw in your dream
nerd.gif

No not really.

From last night I just remember holding a little boy, he was tiny, and I was definitely the dad.

And I just remember feeling so happy about it & smiling. I mean I know I'm going to be a good dad & can't wait to havekids..... but DEFINITELY not right now
laugh.gif
or anytime soon for thatmatter....
(I'm 21 going on 22 this summer, but shoot I'm trying to wait for a WHILE. I still have law school to go to & pay for after finishing myundergrad)

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Lol ohhhh nooo. I'm too young to be thinking or dreaming about that.
My most common dreams are like when I'm "back in high school".
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Shoot so am I!
Crazy to dream about, kind of cool though. But good to be having it in a
dream
wink.gif

Yes it was really weird it went on for like two weeks. It was around my 19th birthday too. I have no idea what it meant, but the father had died and man it wascrazy...

Hell I wasn't happy about it or smiling. I was like uhhhh.....

But in real life, my best friend did supposedly get ol girl pregnant so that was prolly why I had my dream.

Gettin It Crackin:
Ska, just out of curiosity, who is the first?
My wife.
happy.gif

And I will definitely raise him knowing that. He will be raised knowing that his mother and I love him VERY much, but that his mother is the most importantperson to me, and I am the most important person to her.

Raising a child in an environment where they know that their parents share an unshakable bond built on love and respect has been proven to foster feelings ofconfidence, security, and respect in the child. And that's one of the reasons my wife and I wanted to wait to have kids; we wanted to build that unshakablebond alone before deciding to have a child. So after 6 years of marriage, we felt we were ready.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Gettin It Crackin:
Ska, just out of curiosity, who is the first?
My wife.
happy.gif

And I will definitely raise him knowing that. He will be raised knowing that his mother and I love him VERY much, but that his mother is the most important person to me, and I am the most important person to her.

Raising a child in an environment where they know that their parents share an unshakable bond built on love and respect has been proven to foster feelings of confidence, security, and respect in the child. And that's one of the reasons my wife and I wanted to wait to have kids; we wanted to build that unshakable bond alone before deciding to have a child. So after 6 years of marriage, we felt we were ready.

Ah, I see. Respectable. I can say that I do not know first-hand how it feels not to be the most important person in each of my parents' lives. But,it must be comforting to know that the mother and the father both love each other no matter what. I can say that personally, my mother and my father hate eachother, although they're still together, and our family life is COMPLETELY nonexistent. They're only together because one can't manage financeswithout the other and the other is an alcoholic who can't cook, clean, and do the legwork in the house without drowning in filth. I'm about to be 18,therefore I've grew to accept it, and I'm intelligent enough to know right from wrong, as well as what I should provide for my children when I getolder. Being the only reason to live (literally) in both of my parents' lives has its advantages, but also has several disadvantages as well. So, I candefinitely see how that bond between the mother and the father can help the child when growing up.

I had a dream that my girl cheated on me.

2 days later. It happened.

Honestly, Changed my life. 4+ years, down the drain.

Originally Posted by az005us

I had a dream that my girl cheated on me.

2 days later. It happened.

Honestly, Changed my life. 4+ years, down the drain.
Bummer.

nah... but umm most dreams arent meant to b interpreted literally...

if a dream is tryin to tell u something u will have it repeatedly...

Yes, I have. For me, I have had a dream about having a son twice. I agree with what 23ska... said. I think I have the dreams because one day I do actually wantto have kids. (Well as of right now.)

That would scare the livin' mess outta me.

I just can't have kids. Too much work, too much stress.

Plus, I don't need to be in charge of ANYone's life
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom