Anyone Else Have NO Control Of Their Left Hand AT ALL? (Or Right If Lefty)

smh.gif

My left hand is useless. I swear anytime I try to use the left hand it's handle is worse than a ******ed hand job. If someone saw me throw a football withmy left they would think I'm permanently a limp-wristed dude.
smh.gif
I can't even picture myself drivin stick cause my left hand has no sense ofdirection at all. Anythin I can do to get some type of coordination?

use it often i.e. fappin', shooting a free throw, playing pool, lift a dumbell for hell sakes.

I think I gotta start using my left hand whenever I'm shooting free throws. I honestly can sink FTs using my left better than my right hand.

EDIT:

I used to be a lefty but then I broke my arm.

speaking of which, I knew this dude in 3rd grade who got into a roller blading accident. He was right-handed prior to the accident. He learned on how to usehis left hand and since then he became a lefty. He even tried for our school ball team years after that accident.

I used to be a lefty but then I broke my arm. I eat with my left hand and do other stuff with it but my right hand is my dominant hand. Go figure. I havecoordination with it though.
laugh.gif
Limp wristed.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I used to be a lefty but then I broke my arm. I eat with my left hand and do other stuff with it but my right hand is my dominant hand. Go figure. I have coordination with it though.
laugh.gif
Limp wristed.

I'ma try forcin my left hand to do all the work. Everytime I do a layup with my weak @$% left hand I feel as though the air could easily swat it.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I eat with my left hand and do other stuff write with it but my right hand is my dominant hand.

yep, me too.

i can dribble a ball for shhh with my left, aside from crossing over to my right.

The easiest way to develop dexterity is fapping...so go get some passwords and get started

Originally Posted by Twig1026

The easiest way to develop dexterity is fapping...so go get some passwords and get started
Nah, I just want to be able to be "ambidextrous" is all...but since you're gonna bring it up...
it's handle is worse than a ******ed handjob.

I'm not a lefty but im more like 10x stronger using my left arm in Arm wrestling ...i dont think thats normal
laugh.gif

I tell females I don't have control of my left hand so when it wonders its not my fault
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bob Cousy had your problem but he figured out a solution

Originally Posted by Executive76

I write with my left
play bball with both
I hit lefty in baseball
throw with my right

for some reason it just feels weird if i try and hit lefty in baseball. my swing is horrendous lefty.

can't dribble lefty cause of my footwork. i'm always set up for my right hand when it comes to footwork and when i try and dribble with my left italways hits my foot.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

use it often i.e. fappin', shooting a free throw, playing pool, lift a dumbell for hell sakes.

I think I gotta start using my left hand whenever I'm shooting free throws. I honestly can sink FTs using my left better than my right hand.

EDIT:

I used to be a lefty but then I broke my arm.

speaking of which, I knew this dude in 3rd grade who got into a roller blading accident. He was right-handed prior to the accident. He learned on how to use his left hand and since then he became a lefty. He even tried for our school ball team years after that accident.

Billy Wagner became an All-Star by hurting his right arm and having to use his left.

Back
Top Bottom