Anyone else here have/is pursuing a job in the sport industry?

I was just wondering how many NTers actually have a job or are pursuing jobs in the sport industry.

I've done two internships so far, one with a minor league bball team and one with the WNBA, still have to do a 400hr internship, I've gotten a few call backs from NBA/NFL teams but nothing set in stone yet. Trying to do something with media relations but I have background in game operations and community relations as well.

Anyone other NTers in the industry?

I was just wondering how many NTers actually have a job or are pursuing jobs in the sport industry.

I've done two internships so far, one with a minor league bball team and one with the WNBA, still have to do a 400hr internship, I've gotten a few call backs from NBA/NFL teams but nothing set in stone yet. Trying to do something with media relations but I have background in game operations and community relations as well.

Anyone other NTers in the industry?

I'm pursing. Aiming on getting into the broadcasting. Beginning internship at SU this spring
pimp.gif

I'm pursing. Aiming on getting into the broadcasting. Beginning internship at SU this spring
pimp.gif

Nice how did you get that spot? You possibly gonna go to their journalism school afterward? Its one of the best in the country iirc
I should of went to a school like Syracuse but you live and learn I guess.

Nice how did you get that spot? You possibly gonna go to their journalism school afterward? Its one of the best in the country iirc
I should of went to a school like Syracuse but you live and learn I guess.

Currently sports editor at a division-I school, looking for a career in the ever-tenuous sports journalism field. I've a couple internships lined up, but am currently looking for something "big." Obviously I'm a journalism student with a professional writing minor.

Currently sports editor at a division-I school, looking for a career in the ever-tenuous sports journalism field. I've a couple internships lined up, but am currently looking for something "big." Obviously I'm a journalism student with a professional writing minor.

Currently interning for an NFL team, and I have three years of experience at a Div I university. I have 7 months of school left then I'll really be on my grind to break through.

Currently interning for an NFL team, and I have three years of experience at a Div I university. I have 7 months of school left then I'll really be on my grind to break through.

Back
Top Bottom