Anyone else in NYC feel a blackout coming on?

SMH...man that other one SUCKED...life without power is horrible...but i can totally forsee it happening again

i know the last one i thought it was a terrorist attack cause the crib alarm went nuts
laugh.gif

SMH...man that other one SUCKED...life without power is horrible...but i can totally forsee it happening again

i know the last one i thought it was a terrorist attack cause the crib alarm went nuts
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you're not the only one....I have that same strange feeling

I even PM'ed some of my fellow nyc NT'ers and told them to join the looting if the blackout occurs lol

laugh.gif

I even PM'ed some of my fellow nyc NT'ers and told them to join the looting if the blackout occurs lol

If a blackout happened down south it would be hell
I wonder how people in the olden days did it..and I know its
even worse for those soliders in Iraq..the low be 111 degrees!

If a blackout happened down south it would be hell
I wonder how people in the olden days did it..and I know its
even worse for those soliders in Iraq..the low be 111 degrees!

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

laugh.gif

i just moved out of BK at the time....fulton st ftl (if you were an innocent bystander)
roll.gif

it was dead on my side (laurelton/springfield garden queens)....my momswouldnt let me roam cause i was new to the block
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

i just moved out of BK at the time....fulton st ftl (if you were an innocent bystander)
roll.gif

it was dead on my side (laurelton/springfield garden queens)....my momswouldnt let me roam cause i was new to the block
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NYelectric

I wouldn't mind. I missed the '03 blackout.

How did you survive the blackout? that thing was hell
eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
No, no. Not "missed" like I long for it. I was in Ireland at the time.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I thought this would happen too. The other day when it first started getting hot my house's water was rusty and dirty too and I thought I'd have toendure no electricity or water so I started looking for my stock-pile of water.

I thought this would happen too. The other day when it first started getting hot my house's water was rusty and dirty too and I thought I'd have toendure no electricity or water so I started looking for my stock-pile of water.

mad people losing power cuz they throw the AC on high... i sleep with my window shut... real talk... i just keep my lil cool humidifier working.... I been tothe hottest places on the planet so the lil heatwave dont phase me much

mad people losing power cuz they throw the AC on high... i sleep with my window shut... real talk... i just keep my lil cool humidifier working.... I been tothe hottest places on the planet so the lil heatwave dont phase me much

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
OH I WAS ABOUT TO SAY
laugh.gif
like damn you want to go through thatmadness again

The last one was the WORST EVER.
I'm making sure I loot those mini battery operated fans first. Then, I'm slanging them bad boys like dubs on the corner for double their rates.
Some ill parties be popping off, all you need is some beers and blunts.

The last one was the WORST EVER.
I'm making sure I loot those mini battery operated fans first. Then, I'm slanging them bad boys like dubs on the corner for double their rates.
Some ill parties be popping off, all you need is some beers and blunts.

Back
Top Bottom