Anyone else LOVE back dimples?

I dont know what it is. A small little insignificant thing in terms of a girls overall look, but theres something about a girl with back dimples. Anyone feelme?

jeans-girls-take2.jpg

butt-dimples13.jpg

bathing-suit-nice.jpg

sportsbybrooks1.jpg

kegstand.jpg

vanessa-marcil.jpg

156526906_7e3e0d9c4d.jpg

laugh.gif
my roommate would kill for a girl with back dimples.

i don't really understand it. i wouldn't mind it.

For everyone who responded with "eww" or "
sick.gif
" or something of that nature......really? I never knew these were things that actuallydisgusted people. I thought people either liked them, or didnt notice them. How are they disgusting?

o_O. i like the ones that run down a girls back, not to the side like that.

for a second i thought u send back pimples
laugh.gif

i love 'em cuz they usually come with my favorite type of girls..thin fit types ftw.

The dimples of Venus (also known as booty dimples, back dimples, or butt dimples) are sagittally symmetrical indentations sometimes visible on the human lower back, just superior to the gluteal cleft. They aredirectly superficial to thetwo sacroiliac joints, the sites where the sacrum attaches to the ilium of the pelvis.

The term "dimples of Venus," while informal, is a historically accepted name within the medical profession for thesuperficial topography of the sacroiliac joints. The Latin name is fossae lumbaleslaterales ("lateral lumbar indentations"). These indentations are created by a short ligament stretching between the posterior superior iliacspine and the skin.[sup][1][/sup]

Dimples of Venus are often considered a sexually desirable feature in both men and women.

Back
Top Bottom