Anyone else miss High School? Vol. School Daze

High school was dope for me. Mad cool with everyone. Even my teachers.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Life: you're doing it wrong. I don't even *** with half the cats I used to from HS, why would I want to go back?

Ok.
eyes.gif
You must be one of the guys who's HS friends all have high paying careers and you got left behind.

Originally Posted by Goldman Stacks

Life: you're doing it wrong. I don't even *** with half the cats I used to from HS, why would I want to go back?

Ok.
eyes.gif
You must be one of the guys who's HS friends all have high paying careers and you got left behind.
I'm 21 and in College, though.

I was a dog about mines in high school
pimp.gif
Smashin chicks in the drama room,school parkin lot,auditorium....

-I was new in 9th grade,didnt know the ropes so I soaked up game from the 12th graders (just observing at this point)
-10th grade thats when I "found myself"..Girls start callin me a pretty boy thug.I was talkin to the broads,I was gettn the popularity going .Befriended 12th graders
-11th grade I was fully established as a top rank popular dude
pimp.gif
Everything I learned from previous 2yrs formed all in one now..
-12th grade I was THAT dude...Easily top 3 popular kids in the school and the other 2 WHERE my best friends.

C/O 08
pimp.gif

Whoevers in HS right now MAKE THOSE YOUR BEST YRS! if you are in 9th-11th grade u still got time...12th graders if u aint did anything exciting and risking its almost too late for u
tired.gif

lookin back, high school was the greatest time of My life....easily.

Im in college now and when the topic of high school and memories from it come up I dont even bother participating in the discussion, mainly cuz My high school was so damn fun and I dont feel like gettin depressed from remembering all the good times and comparing it to how My life is now....

Class of 07 btw

Def miss those days when the only thing that mattered was kicking it with the crew and life was so easy but you gotta move on and just cherish the memories. High school was fun, but not nearly as fun as it could've been if the females at my old school were finer. As soon as I think about that, it makes me feel great that I'm not in high school anymore.

I don’t miss high school. It was fun, but I’m look forward to the future.

Sometimes it gets on my never when all people talk about is what they did in high school.
It’s worst, when the person drops out around sophomore year and they only have 2 years worth of material they rehash.

its my 1st year in college and man i already miss hs. it aint the same no more. my bro said once you graduate hs life comes at you fast. i thought my senior yr in hs was going by fast but college was just a blink. hs memories ftw!!!!! i remember the night before graduation...i was bumpin the song graduation by vitamin c i had it in replay and no !$%% i was tearin up for like a good 30 min. i started to see hs from freshman to senior year. that song still get me tho.

"Back in the days when I was young I ain't a kid anymore, but some days i sit and wish I was a kid again"...pharcyde

Originally Posted by Goldman Stacks

Ok.
eyes.gif
I'm 21 and in College, though.
It's all good to reminisce, even miss the highschool days like you posted, but cats in here posting that they wish they was back there 
indifferent.gif
. Naw hommie, gotta keep it moving. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Can't wait till i graduate this June, only looking forward to March break and Prom now other than that I could care less
I felt the same way but once you graduate and your in college and *##+, ur gonna miss it...trust me.
word. you start to reminisce about how things were, and how things are going to be once you are out in the world, and you want to run back, at least for one more day.
i miss it 

i miss high school so much. found a ton of pics from my prom night. got me so sad. but thats life, "just gotta keep livin..l i v i n"
happy.gif

class of 06

If you had the most fun in HS, I feel sorry for you. 

As for me:

I want all the $$$ I spent foolishly on sneakers/clothes/misc so I could put a downpayment on a condo in downtown BK. 

naw, i didnt like high school when i was there, and i dont miss now that im out....i do miss the concubine of chicks i had.

Back
Top Bottom