Anyone Else Not Give a **** About the Troops?

1670371716501.png
Chess_piece_-_White_pawn.jpeg

Despicable acts.

I went to legit war in 2003 (it was only for 4 months but still lol).
My boy was Haitian born and was a marine for 4 years and got accepted to OCS(officer candidate school). But caught a charge for rape (father of 17 year old girl pressed charges even tho it was a consensual ON going relationship (pops was YT)) before we deployed to Iraq. After we went to war and risked his life INS(La migra) was waiting for him when we came back. He was eventually deported back to Haiti smh.
Despicable acts by the government. Bro grew up in Brooklyn and we happened to go to high school together. He just never filed for naturalization. Sad story. I didn’t understand the magnitude of having a citizenship until I saw that. I got my citizenship in the military and had to pay for it TWICE!
I am a firm believer if you do time in the military for that country you are an automatic citizen., free of charge.

Despicable acts.

I went to legit war in 2003 (it was only for 4 months but still lol).
My boy was Haitian born and was a marine for 4 years and got accepted to OCS(officer candidate school). But caught a charge for rape (father of 17 year old girl pressed charges even tho it was a consensual ON going relationship (pops was YT)) before we deployed to Iraq. After we went to war and risked his life INS(La migra) was waiting for him when we came back. He was eventually deported back to Haiti smh.
Despicable acts by the government. Bro grew up in Brooklyn and we happened to go to high school together. He just never filed for naturalization. Sad story. I didn’t understand the magnitude of having a citizenship until I saw that. I got my citizenship in the military and had to pay for it TWICE!
I am a firm believer if you do time in the military for that country you are an automatic citizen., free of charge.
It is free for those who served in the military.

I just got my citizenship this year. Paid $700+ because I'm a civilian

There are thirteen (13!) days a year when the U.S. military is honored in some form or fashion.

Vietnam Veterans Day
Armed Forces Day
Memorial Day
Flag Day/U.S. Army Birthday
Coast Guard Day
Constitution Day
Air Force Day
U.S. Navy Birthday
Navy Day
Marine Corps Birthday
Veterans Day
National Guard Day
Space Force Birthday

There are thirteen (13!) days a year when the U.S. military is honored in some form or fashion.

Vietnam Veterans Day
Armed Forces Day
Memorial Day
Flag Day/U.S. Army Birthday
Coast Guard Day
Constitution Day
Air Force Day
U.S. Navy Birthday
Navy Day
Marine Corps Birthday
Veterans Day
National Guard Day