Anyone else notice???(Legacy collection poster)

Anyone notice on the poster that comes with the pure$ and blackcat IV that Greg Ehlo is pointing at the bottom of jordans right shoe which shows everyonesfavorite logo and niketalk debate "Nike AIR"

"The Legacy Continues" is on the bottom of the poster and all the new Legacy Collection packs like OLNL have the Nike AIR on the bottom of theshoes...not really sure with the X/XIII i haven't really inspected anything for Nike AIR logos just thought i'd point that out for legacy packs in thefuture...

sorry no picture of the poster i'm too lazy to scan and post, i'm sure someone will..

Originally Posted by JordanHiGh23

Anyone notice on the poster that comes with the pure$ and blackcat IV that Greg Ehlo is pointing at the bottom of jordans right shoe which shows everyones favorite logo and niketalk debate "Nike AIR"

"The Legacy Continues" is on the bottom of the poster and all the new Legacy Collection packs like OLNL have the Nike AIR on the bottom of the shoes...not really sure with the X/XIII i haven't really inspected anything for Nike AIR logos just thought i'd point that out for legacy packs in the future...

sorry no picture of the poster i'm too lazy to scan and post, i'm sure someone will..

the II's in the packs have "NIKE" on the heel tab but "JORDAN" on the sole. the Carmine VI's has a Jumpman on the heel and not"Nike Air". I think everything up to this point is on Jordan Brand's (read as Gentry) likings. IMO though, if they put the Jumpman on theCarmines they will also put the Jumpman on III's, IV's and V's.

Yeah seeing the VI's with the jumpman makes me think that the III's, IV's, and V's will also have it because I don't think they'll putthe jumpman on one and NIKE AIR on the others

The guy jordan shot over then proceeded to do the midair split celebration that almost kicked him(ehlo) in the face...

^^^^ His name was Craig Ehlo not Greg
smh.gif

Hahaha! Greg. Its funny cause no one should ever mess that name up and you were not even in the same ballpark. lol Greg.

For those hypebeasts not fortunate enough to watch MJ play - Craig Ehlo was Jordan's B*#ch before Byron Russell was.

Originally Posted by blee23

For those hypebeasts not fortunate enough to watch MJ play - Craig Ehlo was Jordan's B*#ch before Byron Russell was.

also add gary payton, the entire knicks early to mid 90s roster, stockton and malone......this can go on and on.

well come on guys, the carmine pics are sample. WE NEVER KNOW, im not sayin we will get the nike air, but why would the charity 2s get the jumpan logo but thenthe pack 2s get the nike?? i beleive they put the jordan on the bottom to make it clear., cause like back in the days it was strickly nike basically, now itsnike air jordan,but i unno %%%! so lmao. but chea like i think maybe we will get nike air, since someone said it might be in plan for the packs.

Shot on Ehlo... GOOD BULLS WIN!!!!!!!!!!! Bless his heart he is known for that instead of being known for averaging over 13 ppg a few seasons. I do give himthe award for greatest reaction to a loss in sport's history though.

Originally Posted by djness23

well come on guys, the carmine pics are sample. WE NEVER KNOW, im not sayin we will get the nike air, but why would the charity 2s get the jumpan logo but then the pack 2s get the nike?? i beleive they put the jordan on the bottom to make it clear., cause like back in the days it was strickly nike basically, now its nike air jordan,but i unno %%%! so lmao. but chea like i think maybe we will get nike air, since someone said it might be in plan for the packs.

wrong thread response bruh

I never noticed that. Congrats on pointin' that out, and for the whole "Greg" and "Craig" mix up.

Greg? Kids these days. Someone needs to learn his Jordan history. Craig Ehlo got dropped off by Jordan, straight up shook! I love re-watching that game!

Back
Top Bottom