Anyone else prefer dating outside of their race?

I don't really have a preference, but I will say that my last boyfriend was Jamaican (only Jamaican I've dated) and it was so nice to automatically click with each other's family.

im white, and tend to go towards the 'darker' complections. Although, white women are appreciated.

If there were 2 women standing next to each other, one white, one mixed white/black/latina/asian etc, and they had the same body, same personality, the only difference is the skin color, i would choose the darker girl.

my current girlfriend is mixed with white/black/native american and she will probably become my wife.

Only downfall i have is when we go out, almost all the black guys hate soooo hard. It doesnt bother me for the most part, but it could definitely ruin the mood for the night depending on what happens that night. Sometimes all I want to do is enjoy spending time with my girlfriend, and not be reminded constanstly that im white, walking in with one of the baddest black girls in the club, and not get constantly stared at or snickered at because we are a interracial couple. Anyone else have this problem? I think its mainly because a lot of the black guys want to get with my girl because she really is a great looking woman. I think they feel that because they are black, and she is black, that they are more entitled to her that i am... but yea...

-J23C

im white, and tend to go towards the 'darker' complections. Although, white women are appreciated.

If there were 2 women standing next to each other, one white, one mixed white/black/latina/asian etc, and they had the same body, same personality, the only difference is the skin color, i would choose the darker girl.

my current girlfriend is mixed with white/black/native american and she will probably become my wife.

Only downfall i have is when we go out, almost all the black guys hate soooo hard. It doesnt bother me for the most part, but it could definitely ruin the mood for the night depending on what happens that night. Sometimes all I want to do is enjoy spending time with my girlfriend, and not be reminded constanstly that im white, walking in with one of the baddest black girls in the club, and not get constantly stared at or snickered at because we are a interracial couple. Anyone else have this problem? I think its mainly because a lot of the black guys want to get with my girl because she really is a great looking woman. I think they feel that because they are black, and she is black, that they are more entitled to her that i am... but yea...

-J23C

ill stick with my own latin women , they suit me just fine
smile.gif

wats the big deal, in the end its all about you an homegirl, stereotypes,family,media,past experiences,others advice and comments in the end dont matter all that matters is how your heart feels with this person.

wats the big deal, in the end its all about you an homegirl, stereotypes,family,media,past experiences,others advice and comments in the end dont matter all that matters is how your heart feels with this person.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Generally mess with Mixed & Hispanic.. But I do prefer to date outside of my race. I mean, why not? [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Generally mess with Mixed & Hispanic.. But I do prefer to date outside of my race. I mean, why not? [/color]

I've dated a bunch of mixed girls. So, I guess?
roll.gif

But as far as not being black at all? There has only been one girl that I had a "relationship" with and she was white. And if she knew what was really poppin at the time, it wasn't a relationship at all.

30t6p3b.gif
x
roll.gif

I've dated a bunch of mixed girls. So, I guess?
roll.gif

But as far as not being black at all? There has only been one girl that I had a "relationship" with and she was white. And if she knew what was really poppin at the time, it wasn't a relationship at all.

30t6p3b.gif
x
roll.gif

Like my boy Slim Thug once said.

I don't rate by the race, cute with a body then you are in the the right place

Like my boy Slim Thug once said.

I don't rate by the race, cute with a body then you are in the the right place

naw... I've never been attracted to girls outside of my race.. I'm black btw. 
Oh, I'll mess with Isis Taylor though
devil.gif

naw... I've never been attracted to girls outside of my race.. I'm black btw. 
Oh, I'll mess with Isis Taylor though
devil.gif

If im feelin a girl it doesnt matter what race she may be.

But to answer your question my current gf is white, im mexican btw.

If im feelin a girl it doesnt matter what race she may be.

But to answer your question my current gf is white, im mexican btw.

It hadn't been until the last few months that I actually came to terms with myself, and admitted that I actually do. Before that, I always said to myself that I sort of had a thing for them, but now, I can honestly say that I simply would prefer to date outside my race. I most likely will marry outside my race, too. It really stems from non-physical traits; similar to what the OP stated in his original post. College is what opened my eyes to this. 
I honestly don't know how my family will react. I'm positive my mother will be the first to state her displeasure with my decision, if anyone decides to. I believe so because of certain comments she has made throughout the years of my life (not many comments, but the ones made have always stood out to me since I was young), and the fact that she's a mother who is straightforward with her children about their decision-making. Too bad for her, if she doesn't like it, though. She loves me too much to disown me like some parents do in these situations. 
pimp.gif
 She'll have no choice but to embrace her mixed grandchildren. 
pimp.gif

Once I started to realize that I prefer girls outside my race, I started to reflect on past occurrences, and the cause of those situations made more sense to me; similar things still happen today. On average, there's just a disconnect between myself and girls of my race. 

It hadn't been until the last few months that I actually came to terms with myself, and admitted that I actually do. Before that, I always said to myself that I sort of had a thing for them, but now, I can honestly say that I simply would prefer to date outside my race. I most likely will marry outside my race, too. It really stems from non-physical traits; similar to what the OP stated in his original post. College is what opened my eyes to this. 
I honestly don't know how my family will react. I'm positive my mother will be the first to state her displeasure with my decision, if anyone decides to. I believe so because of certain comments she has made throughout the years of my life (not many comments, but the ones made have always stood out to me since I was young), and the fact that she's a mother who is straightforward with her children about their decision-making. Too bad for her, if she doesn't like it, though. She loves me too much to disown me like some parents do in these situations. 
pimp.gif
 She'll have no choice but to embrace her mixed grandchildren. 
pimp.gif

Once I started to realize that I prefer girls outside my race, I started to reflect on past occurrences, and the cause of those situations made more sense to me; similar things still happen today. On average, there's just a disconnect between myself and girls of my race. 

I'm Filipino and I LOVE WHITE GIRLS. I don't even check for Filipinas like that at all...Asians are too much drama in general. White girls on the otherhand are down for anything
pimp.gif

I'm Filipino and I LOVE WHITE GIRLS. I don't even check for Filipinas like that at all...Asians are too much drama in general. White girls on the otherhand are down for anything
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom