anyone else scared of smashing because.....

I'm scared of smashing and catching stds.

Catching feelings - Only with my ex.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

No I am really laughing but I'll take the faces out if it hurts your widdle feelings. I can't believe when you said "expand your music library" it was coming from a little boy!!! It is hilarious. Now you're talking about not smashing cuz you're worried about chicks catching feelings?! This is gold.

Our gap between are mind is far apart, though.
My mind is ahead of yours by 20 years.
laugh.gif
Idiots.....

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

No I am really laughing but I'll take the faces out if it hurts your widdle feelings. I can't believe when you said "expand your music library" it was coming from a little boy!!! It is hilarious. Now you're talking about not smashing cuz you're worried about chicks catching feelings?! This is gold.

Our gap between are minds is far apart, though.
laugh.gif
Idiots.....

So that gives you about a 45 year old mind? And you're afraid of girls cathing feelings? Dude, go outside and talk to girls instead of being afraid ofthem.

NEIGHB0RH00D wrote:

OctobersFinest wrote:

Our gap between are minds is far apart, though.
laugh.gif
Idiots.....

So that gives you about a 45 year old mind? And you're afraid of girls cathing feelings? Dude, go outside and talk to girls instead of being afraid of them.

Originally Posted by Nas

Y'all N_s deal with emotions like +*%%!@%

nah i never caught feelings off +%!.....it takes more than that and a longer period of time than an hr for me to catch feelings, maybe its because there are somany women out here to be hung up on one chicks snappy nappy

your penis is small?

I thought that was what the thread was gonna be
roll.gif
roll.gif
...But why make fun of OP for still being in HS?...I've seen some grown dudeson here dumber than a 10-year old
smh.gif
laugh.gif

All girls "catch feelings." The same chemical that causes you to bond with your child during childbirth is released when you sleep with someone, as awoman. It causes you to bond with the man you're with, as well.

That's a good reason for girls not to be sleeping with random guys or guys that probably won't stick around. Who wants to be attached to someone whois not trying to be attached to them?

I applaud you for caring, OP.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom