Anyone else see NIKETALK on the front page of Complex.com right now?...(link)

:nthat:

While NikeTalk is arguably the most popular community based around sneaker culture

Psh, there's no argument.

None at all.

“There was subforum on NikeTalk called ‘General Forum.’ In there, you don’t talk about shoes at all. You just talk about everything outside of sneakers. That’s where I fit in; I don’t visit anywhere else.”
:pimp:

I was the same way. I was Jordan Forum forever. Years back, I decided to venture in the other forums, and now this is where I live.

That part about "negrepping" is what I'm worried about here...

Last edited:
NT GENERAL
nthat.gif

Props 
pimp.gif
 ...but Complex is a trash rag compared to LA TIMES and TIME and Newsweek which also featured NT, just being honest...and Bobby the Asian clerk at your Rosewood store has poor customer service skills, he surfed NT nonchalantly while I was asking him to get shirts off the racks for me to try on..if I could take back my $600 I would.

Last edited:
:nthat:
Didn't know the idea behind the black background was to make it easier to read at night

That did play a part, but it's also because I just prefer it, my favorite Js have always been the playoff colorways, so I had those in mind for the colors on the forum.

wait what nelsonc is canadian? a canadian started nt?

*goes and logs off*

Banned.

:wink:

I love NT. Been through some rough times with Meth(banned my phrase) but this site is still nice.

Bobby Hundreds :nthat: Is he still posting on here? Its been a couple of months since I last saw him post.

And this is the first time ive ever seen NelsonC ban someone :wow:

Back
Top Bottom