Anyone else terrible at lying?

I swear being honest is a blessing and a curse. I have a hard time faking interest or coming up with lies if I have to and it doesn't help that my facial expressions and body language telegraph my thoughts.

Anyone else like this?

I always smile when I'm lying. It's just a nervous reaction I guess, and been doing it since childhood.

Yeah.. i feel like the older i get its more of a curse lol. I always hated when people lied so I guess it became natural for me not to

I don't lie, I just omit...

I agree with what you said about not being able to fake interest though,

faking interest I don't really consider that lying, more like obliging

Last edited:
Yeah.. i feel like the older i get its more of a curse lol. I always hated when people lied so I guess it became natural for me not to
Definitely true it almost becomes a burden when you get older and have to work in a corporate setting. The worse part is that I usually say what I think or feel without thinking of the consequences. When I was younger I was always shocked how my dad was so blunt and I grew up to be just like him :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Lying is one of the most important skills you can develop in life. It can help you in so many situations. I try my best to stay honest but will if need be. I think I'm good at it

nope. i lie to every single girl i deal with. every single day, just how i am
I hit them with blunt honesty and that usually works for me. Its only a weakness in my work life.

I feel like my filter doesn't work kind of like Ozie...

I can be a very good liar.

But I honestly don't do it very often. Not necessary IMO.

Or maybe I am lying...

Last edited:
Sounds like you need practice. 

If you don't believe it, no one else will. 

Its just like hollering at women. Some days i'm not feeling it and I do poorly. ...but if i'm in that mood? 

It.

Gets.

Real. 

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom