ANYONE ELSE THAT CAN'T SLEEP?

jt air jt

Banned
I've tried everything. Smoked a couple of joints, took an Ambien, fapped, I was so bored I even listened to Taylor Swift's song Enchanted (pretending she was singing to me
laugh.gif
) and Mac Miller's song Donald Trump. It's been like this for 4 days now. I know it's good not to sleep all the time but I have to go to the gym tomorrow and I need to be fresh.
Anyone else having this problem?

How do I go to sleep?

nerd.gif

man i thought i was the only one im sitting here on my comp thinking what i should DL or if i should play a game but nothing seems my wild and im actually too lazy to go smoke right now
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Up at 4:40 am
30t6p3b.gif

The worst thing is I actually sleep for about 3 hours then wake up tired but can't fall, just
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thebsprky

Up at 4:40 am
30t6p3b.gif

The worst thing is I actually sleep for about 3 hours then wake up tired but can't fall, just
30t6p3b.gif

ya same i put down the lil one at like 9pm but then woke up at like 1130 and couldnt go back to bed now im in this dang creepy story thread and probably wont sleep until the sun is up
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

I've tried everything. Smoked a couple of joints, took an Ambien, fapped, I was so bored I even listened to Taylor Swift's song Enchanted (pretending she was singing to me
laugh.gif
) and Mac Miller's song Donald Trump. It's been like this for 4 days now. I know it's good not to sleep all the time but I have to go to the gym tomorrow and I need to be fresh.
Anyone else having this problem?

How do I go to sleep?

nerd.gif

Foreveralone OP.

Originally Posted by Marvin Hagler

Originally Posted by gboy1230

^^^ HBD fam
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Thanks fam.
pimp.gif

Going paintballing in 4 hours..

laugh.gif

Its nice to have my bday off.

pimp.gif

oh nice thats gonna be a fun bday then damn i havent been painting balling in min i think my batt on my gun doesnt even work any more
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I have trouble falling asleep at times...

But when I do I get a good 6-8 hours. But seriously, wanting to sleep but cant...the worst.

^^^ HBD fam

Thanks fam.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

oh nice thats gonna be a fun bday then damn i havent been painting balling in min i think my batt on my gun doesnt even work any more
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn fam. What kind of pb gun you got? I got an old smart parts ion. : lol

^^^ HBD fam

Thanks fam.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn fam. What kind of pb gun you got? I got an old smart parts ion. : lol

oh nice !!! my next gun ( if i start going again
laugh.gif
) i think will be an Ion ive always wanted one and i like how simple they look ... this is what im rocking with now but its a lil more customized. the sad thing is i think its stored away right now from all the moving i was doing last yr so i know for a fact all the "o" rings and the battery are done for sure

Spyder Fenix Paintball Marker

when ive had this problem in the past, what i did was to get away from the computer and just read.

had a couple of novels that i had and i just read. then i got sleepy,

try it . hope it works for you too

ain't it morning over there, though?
nerd.gif

About 10:45 pm over here... still not sleepy. If anyone's up for a few rounds of BF3 (PC), get at me. Got a good hour or so left before I call it a night.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

ain't it morning over there, though?
nerd.gif

About 10:45 pm over here... still not sleepy. If anyone's up for a few rounds of BF3 (PC), get at me. Got a good hour or so left before I call it a night.
laugh.gif

Night? you mean call it an afternoon? 
laugh.gif

^ Nah. I'm from the PI. Around 12-hour time difference from EST (GMT +8 )

11:20pm already. Hope I can catch the Laker game tomorrow by the time I wake up.
laugh.gif
Good night, NT.

I've been listening to binaural beats and hypnotherapy on youtube every night this past week and I've been having full deep sleeps.

I've never felt so energized in the morning before.

I go to sleep on command. I make it easy for myself by going to sleep only when I'm tired. I dont set a time or a schedule, but I just go to sleep when I'm actually tired.

When you lay down to sleep, stop thinking. Clear your mind and you drift away. If that's hard for you to do, you should practice it. Dont count sheep, or whatever... Just dont think at all.

Try this left nostril breathing technique

http://thehealthylivinglo...nostril-breathing-today/

7: Improves sleep:

If you can’t sleep at night lay on your right hand side, gently close your right nostril with your right thumb and breath through your left nostril.  This will activate your parasympathetic nervous system which will calm you down and slow your heart rate.

I've been having great sleep lately and I dont know if its because of this or the no fap challenge or both

Back
Top Bottom