Anyone else think the RA 13's are ruining JB?

Buy what you like, and what you can afford. eat your vegetables, do your homework, and respect your mom and dad. always wash behind your ears. wear flip-flops in your high school shower.

follow these steps, and you will succeed.

Buy what you like, and what you can afford. eat your vegetables, do your homework, and respect your mom and dad. always wash behind your ears. wear flip-flops in your high school shower.

follow these steps, and you will succeed.

^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I hate to break it to you, but Jordan Brand was well on its way to being ruined by the time you started collecting 6 years ago.

Not trying to be rude/a **** but that's how I feel.

This
Horrible colorways, terrible quality, fusions/Hybrids, Packs, BIN, to many horrible things to list.. 

JB has been going the wrong way for years already.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I hate to break it to you, but Jordan Brand was well on its way to being ruined by the time you started collecting 6 years ago.

Not trying to be rude/a **** but that's how I feel.

This
Horrible colorways, terrible quality, fusions/Hybrids, Packs, BIN, to many horrible things to list.. 

JB has been going the wrong way for years already.

RA 13's didnt ruin JB....NikeTalk and the internet ruined JB....

All the non sense that is wrong with sneakers and the collection of sneakers can be found right on this site.....

RA 13's didnt ruin JB....NikeTalk and the internet ruined JB....

All the non sense that is wrong with sneakers and the collection of sneakers can be found right on this site.....

JB was on it's way down after the 14. Wasn't a fan of all the Y2K ufo space shoes. Just my opinion.

I would say quality it what is ruining it now days, not necessarily any shoe in the line. If some 14 year old wants to by a fusion, more power to him, but charging 160+ for cardboard is ridiculous. Sign of the times is all.

JB was on it's way down after the 14. Wasn't a fan of all the Y2K ufo space shoes. Just my opinion.

I would say quality it what is ruining it now days, not necessarily any shoe in the line. If some 14 year old wants to by a fusion, more power to him, but charging 160+ for cardboard is ridiculous. Sign of the times is all.

everyone's "grail" is different. Actually respect someone more from having a "grail" that is out of the ordinary.

everyone's "grail" is different. Actually respect someone more from having a "grail" that is out of the ordinary.

Originally Posted by eltouha

the bins ruined jb to me. this is just sad that ray's 'honoured' with a shoe that mostly won't be worn.

haha so true^^ but yeh theyd sell but like you said there would be a lot less hype over it cuz lets admit, its a dope shoe

Originally Posted by eltouha

the bins ruined jb to me. this is just sad that ray's 'honoured' with a shoe that mostly won't be worn.

haha so true^^ but yeh theyd sell but like you said there would be a lot less hype over it cuz lets admit, its a dope shoe

I think JB is trying to get back at resellers lately.  I heard even these shoes are going to re release at House of Hoops (the other thread mentions it).  It seems like they are creating a frenzy with these releases and then re releasing them to punish everyone that fed into the hype.  Every shoe this year has been re released including the Cool Greys(last year).  This reseller $+! is ruining the game not JB.  Stop paying top dollar for stuff on ebay and the prices have to go down.  Also someone mentioned that the demand is there so why not release a ton more.  Basic economics shows that supply creates the demand.  Demand is there because everyone wants what they cant have. JB is very good at  limited supplies which creates a huge demand.  If everyone had them and anyone could buy them for retail you would think twice about getting them.  Just some food for thought.

I think JB is trying to get back at resellers lately.  I heard even these shoes are going to re release at House of Hoops (the other thread mentions it).  It seems like they are creating a frenzy with these releases and then re releasing them to punish everyone that fed into the hype.  Every shoe this year has been re released including the Cool Greys(last year).  This reseller $+! is ruining the game not JB.  Stop paying top dollar for stuff on ebay and the prices have to go down.  Also someone mentioned that the demand is there so why not release a ton more.  Basic economics shows that supply creates the demand.  Demand is there because everyone wants what they cant have. JB is very good at  limited supplies which creates a huge demand.  If everyone had them and anyone could buy them for retail you would think twice about getting them.  Just some food for thought.

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

I have been collecting for only like six years now so i'm not trying to call myself og but i do have my grails that i love (fire red 3's, cg 4's, playoff 12's, Flint 13's from '05)
pimp.gif
 I think its terrible that JB is trying to make some new retros so rare that their becoming "instant grails" (Ray Allen 13's). I think these shoes are ruining everything JB stands for and just provoking the hypebeasts. I honestly think a lot of people would have passed on the RA 13's if they were a GR but since their impossible to get their hands on everyone wants them.
tired.gif

I sometimes think JB is laughing at the hypebeasts and limits pairs to gas up the resellers. 
roll.gif

Does anyone else feel the same???
u right fam! The ray allen joints are not all that and should not be considered an instant grail! HYPEBEAST are killing the game....

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

I have been collecting for only like six years now so i'm not trying to call myself og but i do have my grails that i love (fire red 3's, cg 4's, playoff 12's, Flint 13's from '05)
pimp.gif
 I think its terrible that JB is trying to make some new retros so rare that their becoming "instant grails" (Ray Allen 13's). I think these shoes are ruining everything JB stands for and just provoking the hypebeasts. I honestly think a lot of people would have passed on the RA 13's if they were a GR but since their impossible to get their hands on everyone wants them.
tired.gif

I sometimes think JB is laughing at the hypebeasts and limits pairs to gas up the resellers. 
roll.gif

Does anyone else feel the same???
u right fam! The ray allen joints are not all that and should not be considered an instant grail! HYPEBEAST are killing the game....

I find it amazing that you guys think JB as a company really care about "hypebeasts", they create shoes to make money. Clearly none of the releases are "ruining" them since they still have astronomical sales....They can release any retro and birds will flock to it

I find it amazing that you guys think JB as a company really care about "hypebeasts", they create shoes to make money. Clearly none of the releases are "ruining" them since they still have astronomical sales....They can release any retro and birds will flock to it

I don't think it's that serious that rare "new" colorways like the RA13s, BINs, DBs, YOTRs, Tokyo Vs, Laser IVs Eminem IIs, etc etc are "ruining" JB. It's not like people who loved the OG colorways like them any less, and I don't think the new colorways take anything away from the OG ones. People still know what the OG colorways are, and they still respect them just as much despite the new ones. JB is just trying to bring something that will hype up the brand, and if you don't like the new colorways they're coming with, just move on and collect OG colorways. I don't really like most of the new colorways either, but there are definitely a few here and there that I think are kinda cool/interesting.

I don't think it's that serious that rare "new" colorways like the RA13s, BINs, DBs, YOTRs, Tokyo Vs, Laser IVs Eminem IIs, etc etc are "ruining" JB. It's not like people who loved the OG colorways like them any less, and I don't think the new colorways take anything away from the OG ones. People still know what the OG colorways are, and they still respect them just as much despite the new ones. JB is just trying to bring something that will hype up the brand, and if you don't like the new colorways they're coming with, just move on and collect OG colorways. I don't really like most of the new colorways either, but there are definitely a few here and there that I think are kinda cool/interesting.

Back
Top Bottom