Anyone else think the RA 13's are ruining JB?

yawns*

i should be done with the NT bible by the end of this year, hopefully

which would answer all current and future up&coming questions

Cool Grey 4s are considered grail status to you? Kids now a days really throw the word "grail" around....

Cool Grey 4s are considered grail status to you? Kids now a days really throw the word "grail" around....

If they were a GR they would still sell out in a short period of time......these aren't team jordans we talking about here.lol These are jordan 13s and significance of them is high.

If they were a GR they would still sell out in a short period of time......these aren't team jordans we talking about here.lol These are jordan 13s and significance of them is high.

Originally Posted by Digglo

STILL DON'T GET WHY PEOPLE CONTINUE TO ARGUE OR BASH SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINION, AS IF YOU ARE GOING TO CHANGE IT....

WHAT IS YOUR GRAIL? TELL ME, SO I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE WRONG....

STILL DON'T GET WHY PEOPLE CONTINUE TO ARGUE OR BASH SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINION, AS IF YOU ARE GOING TO CHANGE IT....

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

QFT...They are called "his" grail for a reason. NT has really become a place where people just hate on another and try to get LULZ from others.

QFT...They are called "his" grail for a reason. NT has really become a place where people just hate on another and try to get LULZ from others.

Ive been accustomed to grails being something OG (at least to me), but to each their own...I wouldnt mine some CG 4s BTW. lol

Ive been accustomed to grails being something OG (at least to me), but to each their own...I wouldnt mine some CG 4s BTW. lol

I agree. I'm totally sick of limited shoes now. I don't want half of them but the other half I do and I can't get them because of resellers everywhere.
It's just sad that at the end of the year I can make a list of all the shoes I wanted and there are more that I couldn't buy than I could buy (or at least it
seems that way).

I agree. I'm totally sick of limited shoes now. I don't want half of them but the other half I do and I can't get them because of resellers everywhere.
It's just sad that at the end of the year I can make a list of all the shoes I wanted and there are more that I couldn't buy than I could buy (or at least it
seems that way).

Originally Posted by jhobson5

There is a difference between "grail" and "favorite". People often get them confused nowadays. At the very least "grail" would imply that they are very hard to find or are priced so high that most people could not afford them. The fact that OP has four "grails" that were general releases after 2001 would lead me to believe that he doesn't know what a "grail" is.

Back to the topic at hand, JB has been doing limited releases for years now to build up hype - remember the og Cool Grey XI release? This is nothing new, so I don't see why we're talking about it now with the Ray XIII release. It's part of their business model, and it seems to have been working for quite a while.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

There is a difference between "grail" and "favorite". People often get them confused nowadays. At the very least "grail" would imply that they are very hard to find or are priced so high that most people could not afford them. The fact that OP has four "grails" that were general releases after 2001 would lead me to believe that he doesn't know what a "grail" is.

Back to the topic at hand, JB has been doing limited releases for years now to build up hype - remember the og Cool Grey XI release? This is nothing new, so I don't see why we're talking about it now with the Ray XIII release. It's part of their business model, and it seems to have been working for quite a while.

Hell no people wouldn't be lining up to buy these if they were a GR.  Majority of "sneakerheads" are just hypebeasts.

Hell no people wouldn't be lining up to buy these if they were a GR.  Majority of "sneakerheads" are just hypebeasts.

Back
Top Bottom