Anyone else waiting on RICK RO$$ to drop?

im waiting on ross right now hes one of my favorite rappers....listen to the trilla mixtape and u get a feel to his new album....

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

The single w/ T-Pain is hot.
If that's the one where he's talking about being a Big Boss then yeah that single is
pimp.gif

It gets a lot of play out here in NY, but I don't be knowing the name of songs like that.

I just put it on a station and if it's playing something I like then I'll vibe with it.

Yaup, after hearing Goon Music (Rick Ross/Plies) i got this feeling that Trilla is going to be HOT!

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Wow. Didn't know dudes was feelin' Ross like this. Where ya'll been at lol? Thought I was the only fan on the site. Port of Miami was heat. Had about 2 or 3 weak filler joints but overall that !+% hit. Thus far i've heard the track with T-Pain and Speedin' and both of those are serious. And please Young Joc and Rick Ross? Two different rappers that happen to be from the South.

fa real album was clean only songs i aint like is where my money and that hustlin remix
but that %%%@ wit brisco and lil wayne is
pimp.gif
also that get it for tha lowthe one with the jazzy fay beat

that's Ross is that chevy music. wake up the block to that joint. I need some more Runners beats and Cool & Dre (as long as Dre don't be singin
smh.gif
)

Originally Posted by ZSong

Am I the only one who was feeling "Trilla"?
the song that is

Nah pretty much everything i heard from Trilla (Album) is nice

Trilla
Drought
Japanese Denim
Boss
Speeding/Remix
Street Money
etc

Hellllllls yea. Man dude got mad hits in the street. I haven't heard a wack track yet! Boooooosssssssssssss

I can't wait....ROSS make quality music....

Out of the newer generation, Ross gotta be top class without a doubt.

yezzir, when that Trilla drops it's grind time
devil.gif
pimp.gif
time to get off extra grind.

Rick Ross plays a major part of my life when it comes to motivation and grind, true word
pimp.gif
what would i do without him on the mic
tired.gif
tired.gif

looking forward to that Flo-Rida - Mail On Sunday album too, he's dope as %#++
eek.gif

found this on amazon... is it ok if i post it?

1. Trilla Intro
2. All I have In This World featuring Mannie Fresh
3. The Boss featuring T-Pain
4. Speedin' featuring R. Kelly
5. We Shinin'
6. Money Make Me Come featuring EbonyLove
7. DJ Khaled Interlude
8. This Is The Life featuring Trey Songz
9. This Me
10. Here I Am featuring Nelly & Avery Storm
11. Maybach Music featuring JAY-Z
12. Billionaire
13. Luxury Tax featuring Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy & Trick Daddy
14. Reppin My City featuring Triple C & Brisco
15. I'm Only Human featuring Rodney

cant wait for 2, 10, 11, and 13

Truthfully Ross has snuck up on me and made me a fan that Money, Power, Respect freestyle he got of clue mixtape is bonkers plus the single. I'm gonna bewaitin on this album also.

I heard "BOSS" in the club last night and everyone was going word for word wit it...
i aint know that it was gettin a buzz like that, i think that ross going to do some
solid numbers

Im thinkin that March is going to be a big month

Back
Top Bottom