Anyone else watch Celebrity Rehab w/ Dr. Drew?

wj4

I caught the show late at night and was pretty intrigued by it. I don't really know anyone from the show except for Chyna, the younger sister from FamilyMatters, and Mary Carey.
laugh.gif
It's sad and scary to see what the old guy in the wheelchair is going through trying to quit opium. I'm probably goingto follow it until the end now. On another side though, it's sad that reality TV show has to resort to this.

I think I've only seen it once, and the guy from Grease is in terrible shape. I usually hate these kind of shows but I might follow this one.

It is really saddening. I read up on it some more and it said that the whole rehab process only lasts 21 days, but I wonder if that's too short of a timeinterval.

What sucks even more is that since it's reality TV..not all people will make it to the end. The only 2 ppl right now who I think have the determination arethe lady from Rocky IV and Daniel Baldwin.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

the lady from Rocky IV
...bah...supporting role only

sonja2.jpg

Red Sonja FTW

But she was with Drago!! Drago ftw. I don't follow American Idol so I don't know how far that girl on the show got to before she was casted off. It would've been interesting to see if she still had the habit if she were to win the show and land a record deal. The situation and life of her motherwas really sad, about being addicted to drugs and a !@%*#.

Kenicke is like a living warning sign for what pills can do I knew Vicodin was bad, but Drew was like it's heroin in a pill

I watch this show also and since im in a rehab program myself (court ordered, not by choice) so i could relate to some of people on the show, the biggest issueis what to do with your time since your not using. And from what i hear from other people when im in group that use the same drugs as some people on the showweed seems like the easiest drug to kick if your willing but its been 45+ days and its still in my system

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

They put you in rehab for weed?
smh.gif

Im pretty sure if you had a choice of 8 months in jail and 1 year probation or a 1 year rehab program and the felony removed from your record you'd gowith rehab

Originally Posted by Vancity74

^ How much weed did you get busted with? You must live in the States.

I had 2 oz and a scale, I live in Florida which is suppose to have mandatory minimums unless you got a good lawyer

Back
Top Bottom