Anyone else wish they can go back to senior in H.S and

smash more underclassmen real talk it seems like senior year u can bag any girl that was not in your grade cuz the seniorgirls wanted college guys
eyes.gif
but I never wanted to smash 15 year old at 17 now looking back im turning 20 and those 15 year old are 18 nowand wont let me smash no more
laugh.gif
any one else feel like this

Man if i could go back to HS, I would be straight Honor roll in everything. lookin back now HS is a cake walk compared to college.

And yes, smash more underclassmen
devil.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Man if i could go back to HS, I would be straight Honor roll in everything. lookin back now HS is a cake walk compared to college.

And yes, smash more underclassmen
devil.gif
exactly i waisted 4 years trying and being cool

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Rightguard

i think your going to be a pedophile when you get older

how is that im saying it was easier to smash girls younger than u in hs and it would build ur resume in the longrun
laugh.gif

I miss HS in general. Mad chicks, mad parties, acedemic work was easy as hell. Didn't realize how good it was till the september after graduation.

man i was greedy senior year!! I wanted to smash everything! I wish I could go back and get even more with what i know now!

Originally Posted by eight2one

man i was greedy senior year!! I wanted to smash everything! I wish I could go back and get even more with what i know now!co
exactly my point we not pedos we just did not know how easy we had it

I don't wish to go back but If I did I'd change the kind of people I was around, but it doesn't work like that.

Back
Top Bottom