Anyone ever bake bacon?

Originally Posted by phillypac

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Why do you do this all the time? Even on your old screenname you stayed with that signature "
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
"
laugh.gif

Whatchu mad at fam? Its quarter to ten over here on the east coast which means most likely its the same time or earlier for you.

[Kat Williams] How you mad at breakfast? [\Kat Williams]

I use to always use the oven for my bacon. Just put the oven on boil and cook to desired taste. You have to keep your eye on it though case it will cook fastand will smoke up the house. Now I use my fry daddy and just fry it like I fry my chicken. No smoke no smell through out the house and the bacon cooks evenly.

I gotta agree with the foreman comment. I've been foreman grilling my bacon as of late and it's been working really well. I don't think I'mgoing back to frying.

Originally Posted by ELTiZZLE

im an avid cook, and if you were to bake bacon, you should double rack with a sheetpan as your base, then the fat will drip to the bottom. Put it on the middle rack of your oven and make sure to check regularly because it can smoke.

I had to cook tons of bacon when I was cook and this is the best way to do it

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by phillypac

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Why do you do this all the time? Even on your old screenname you stayed with that signature "
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
"
laugh.gif

Whatchu mad at fam? Its quarter to ten over here on the east coast which means most likely its the same time or earlier for you.

[Kat Williams] How you mad at breakfast? [\Kat Williams]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This dude has nothing better to do than stoneface posts on NT. Don't worry about him.

Back
Top Bottom