Anyone ever been in an abusive relationship?

I was just wondering if anyone has experienced emotional or physical abuse from a significant other. I heard a commercial on the radio the other day and itincluded guys who were in emotionally abusive relationships. I always wonder how someone can let it get that bad but at the same time see how something likethat might sneak up on you before you even realize it.

90% of Nike is dudes but my Uncle is. His BIG girlfriends hits hit and all that when he dosent agree with what she say's. We try to help him out but henever leaves so we just laugh at him. True Story
laugh.gif

I was "in love" with this girl so I thought I was and it was my first real relationship and emotionally she took a toll on me to the point to where Iwasn't eating and was physically sick. I couldn't stand it but I let it continue because I didn't want to lose her.
smh.gif
@ me

I had a girlfriend that criticized me so much that at one point I hit rock bottom with my esteem and myhealth
smh.gif
Lost my manhood because of her. Luckily. I'm doing a lot better now with a waaay better girl
smile.gif

EDIT: *exaggerated, I was just really feeling low
frown.gif

nothing personal but I used to see this chick who went hard body on her BF everyday...she would be straight reckless with dude. Treated dude like@+#*...cheated on him and she would be up front about it..I never seen her call dude by his actual name in my life, it was always punk +$@ %##+! and dirty +$@
smh.gif
laugh.gif
...I never seen a man cry so much in my life

Originally Posted by solemunchies

I had a girlfriend that criticized me so much that at one point I hit rock bottom with my esteem and my health
smh.gif
Lost my manhood because of her. Luckily. I'm doing a lot better now with a waaay better girl
smile.gif

frown.gif

how you let a broad get in your head like that? all you gotta do is hit it one time and then be like, "your {()} aint got no walls". she'dashut her $!% up then...

Yep.
smh.gif

Hannah use to beat my meat daily. She still shows up sometimes for old time's sake.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by solemunchies

I had a girlfriend that criticized me so much that at one point I hit rock bottom with my esteem and my health
smh.gif
smile.gif

frown.gif

how you let a broad get in your head like that? all you gotta do is hit it one time and then be like, "your {()} aint got no walls". she'da shut her $!% up then...
Well it was my first relationship and we grew up together so because I loved her, I treated her equally.
smh.gif
@ me

man up guys, how u gonna let someone disrespect u like that, let alone someone u willingly bring into ur life.

I didn't realize it after she kicked me the first time, or scratched me, but when she full on attacked me.

Never. Ever. Again.

I'm too big to risk a crazy broad going off on me like that. Let me slip and throw a punch and her life and my freedom would be over. Not worth the risksand definitely not worth the headaches and drama.

[KanYe] I never hit a lady, but my game might abuse 'em. [/KanYe]

I don't think my last girlfriend could handle my swagger.

She'd cry anytime I made fun of her.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

when did you guys realize it was abuse?
When she told me that relationships were about one person getting 100% of the time and its not 50/50

Back
Top Bottom