Anyone Ever Donate Sperm? Vol. Spreading the genetics

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

So Im 6 foot, a MENSA member, scandinavian and healthy... where do I sign?

idk, ur probably ugly tho

Originally Posted by slickp42189

my sister went to sell an egg for 10 racks so idk where u live but 500 dudes, 10 racks an egg, and race is usually negligent, all anyone wants is smart and physically superior, so taller than 6' and choose a cool major

and plasma is only like 20 dollars
wrong wrong wrong

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

my sister went to sell an egg for 10 racks so idk where u live but 500 dudes, 10 racks an egg, and race is usually negligent, all anyone wants is smart and physically superior, so taller than 6' and choose a cool major

wrong wrong wrong
how?

wrong wrong wrong
how?
I know for a fact many sperm banks do not accept african american sperm, you can look it up. The number is something like 5% of sperm donors are black. Thats far from negligent.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

So Im 6 foot, a MENSA member, scandinavian and healthy... where do I sign?
Pm me. I got an offer for you. my wife is looking to get a mixed baby but I have a low sperm count.
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
75378-TrollFace.png

I dont even think Sperm donating is right...i would feel cursed if i donated..yuck

Originally Posted by krazy88s

I've heard of breeding parties too. Where about 4,5 dudes raw dog some chick in her hopes of getting pregnant. It's usually some ****old stuff though.
30av2ar.jpg

tried to. made it past the initial screening. made it past the paperwork. failed the "specimen" test. would've made $100 a pop, up to 4x a week

Spoiler [+]
jerking it in the same room you know 100s of other dudes have jerked it in
indifferent.gif

walking out of the room into a room full of people who know you just jerked it
indifferent.gif

having to put a list of your sexual partners and protection used/not used
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

I got friends who have donated in the past. They all tell me its satisfying at first, but there is a really guilty feeling that comes with it. I personally could not do it

wrong wrong wrong
how?
I know for a fact many sperm banks do not accept african american sperm, you can look it up. The number is something like 5% of sperm donors are black. Thats far from negligent.
sorry, im gonna call bs, especially since i have friends, kinda alot ~15, who are all black or mixed if u want to call them that, and they have all donated and never been turned down, but i will recant my previous statement, i was wrong race is not negligent, i guess im too pretty for it to hold me back tho haha

Back
Top Bottom