Anyone ever go out alone?

I love going grocery shopping or to the store in general alone...I get in and out quickly and at the right times (mornings/early afternoons on sat & late night during the work week) some nice chicks be out shopping and choosing :pimp:

Had to take my Father grocery shopping last Saturday...couldnt even rap to no joints that was looking at me cuz I was helping him go thru the store and we was in there forever :lol: :smh:

Done the movies a few times, definitely thought about a game too. Especially since single seat tickets are usually a steal.

All. The. Time. Even if I'm in a relationship, I still go to the movies, baseball games, etc alone on my days off. If people watching was a Olympic Sport, I'd place Gold.

I’ve traveled alone to 3 countries last year.

I have a lady who understands (traveled before I met her tho). I have a big family, and I have a lot of homies. Doing things on your own is very rewarding and will get you much farther, but also have a support system.

Headed to a bar to watch the Cubs @ Reds in a few by my lonesome

left bc place was too crowded :smh:

Last edited:
I do movies alone all the time...prefer that way (plus the lady is not really a fan of movies)

Errands, grocery shopping as well.

I haven't traveled solo yet, but I definitely want to. A weekend trip somewhere I've never been will be ideal

My boy just cancelled for an event at Hudson Terrace and I'm considering going still.

At the same time I kinda ain't wanna go on the first place.

Ever since I got Moviepass I’ve been going to the movies by myself a lot since nobody else I know signed up for it. I’ve never traveled by myself but that actually doesn’t sound like a bad idea. I might take that into consideration next time I book a trip.

When I made the drive back from VA to CA. I preferred to make the trip alone. Even though my dad, brother, and best friend offered to fly in half way, I still preferred it.

I think the reason I did what was just to have time to reflect and just drive across the country without any distractions or time deadlines.

It was definitely one of the best experience in my life.

There's an art to going out alone. You can't be in there looking awkward and lonely. I'll never forget seeing this young, well dressed white dude walking around a club solo and son was legit looking like he owned the spot and was just passing through to check how the night was going. I try to have that demeanor if I go out solo.

I prefer to go shopping alone because I'm picky and thorough. Girl I used to date hated the fact that I'd sample every cologne on display.

Went to the movies once solo, it wasn't bad, felt weird at first then it just felt like watching TV.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom