Anyone ever got into Magic the Gathering (Card game)?

Anyone ever got into that back then? Dont get me wrong, it is
nerd.gif
x10000000 status, but it was a lot more exciting than collecting NBA cards back then. So i signed up at the magic website, got two decks, started playing withmy sis, and appreciated the game all over again. Went to ebay, picked up some old favorites such as lightning bolts and bought some new ones such asplaneswalkers and got crackin with a red and green deck
alien.gif
devil.gif

My cousin was. He tried to get me into it but it wasn't for me.

I still check up on Yu-Gi-Oh cards.
embarassed.gif

I used to have a stasis deck way back 90's. Then 2 years ago a dragonstorm deck. When these planeswalkers came I decided to quit. I heard Ball lightninggonna be reprinted
pimp.gif

yeah. i was into it in like 5th grade. this reminds me that i still have some of my cards somewhere in my attic. should sell on ebay! haha

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Only guys i know who did that....
CollegeNerds.gif

laugh.gif
word...i went in one of those collecting type stores once and watchedthe dudes play...they fit the stereotype to a T...funny lookin pale dudes...

Originally Posted by Jules300

Yu-Gi-Oh> _______
indifferent.gif

I found Magic entertaining and was a good way to pass the time. I still have a bunch of cards ranging from mirage to future sight and 4th to 9th edition. Redwas my color of choice.

i still have my cards. the game is very interesting and strategic but it's been slept on since YuGiOh has a tv show so all the kids play that and pokemoninstead. Magic is really for the smarter TCG players. if you're interested in buying cards i have my whole collection for sale. sorry if im not supposed tobe selling in this thread MODS.

i used to play from 4th grade thru 6th.

i played it again last year and had a ton of fun.

Use to play back in the day 6th-7th grade. Started off with pokemon decks, and moved over to magic. we would play for hours at a time.. fun hobby though for akid back than.

everyone started playing this at my school last year, i was like what the hell? never got into it, never will.

i played it up until freshman year of high school . . then played on occasion, the game is still very fun in my opinion; it actually takes a lot of strategy& thinking, which i liked.

Back
Top Bottom