Anyone ever got led on by a girl and she disappeared?

Same situation happened to me 2 months ago. Just move on man, it aint worth it.

Or if you wanna be a simp, hit her with the "you dont walk into someones life, make them care about you, then walk out."

Spoiler [+]
simped
frown.gif

Plenty of times but this one messed with me for a while:

This cute thick white girl on my college's vball team was feeling me..We exchanged numbers after English class and talked for about 2
Weeks before chillin..She comes thru its like 12..so I'm like its about to go down..we chil for about 30 min talkin then we start kissing then she's topless..by this time I'm on top of her hard as concrete..she's smiling like she likes it..so I go to take her panties down..she stops me with this worried look and says.."_Do you think I'm a %*$!#"...I'm like na lol then she says na I can't do it..I was in shock..she says I think I should go and just bounces..Next day she comes into my job with her vball crew and they see me and start busting out laughin hysterically..I just had the Damn face the whole time..till this day we don't speak..I see her damn near everyday and we act like strangers

Don't call her after the game. If she's ignoring you then don't contact her, let her stress.

Imagine how she'd feel if she knew you were on a damn forum asking what to do about her after knowing her for 2 weeks
sick.gif

I remember I was messing with this girl who lived near my school...basically hit it and quit it

A few months later, I was talking to this other girl, who ended up being the 1st girls sister. She asked me "hey you're Nate, you used to mess with my sister Ashley right"
I told her yeah, and asked how Ashley was, I hadnt talked to her in awhile...this girl told me "Oh Ashley killed herself a couple months ago"

$$*%% crazy B

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Don't call her after the game. If she's ignoring you then don't contact her, let her stress.

Imagine how she'd feel if she knew you were on a damn forum asking what to do about her after knowing her for 2 weeks[/]
sick.gif

actually i knew her for about 4 years. she's my ex's bff 
laugh.gif

yea i know 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

more details here: http://niketalk.com/topic...l-132478193792374?page=3

Hmmm, yeah, mystery why she stopped talking to you.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Imagine how she'd feel if she knew you were on a damn forum asking what to do about her after knowing her for 2 weeks[/]
sick.gif

actually i knew her for about 4 years. she's my ex's bff 
laugh.gif

yea i know 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

more details here: http://niketalk.com/topic...l-132478193792374?page=3

OP let it go

ignore her, if shes feeling you, shell chase

if not, dont consider it an L, just a lesson learned.

smh at the hoors...

girls wonder why i treat them so horribly... its cuz of stuff like this.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

damb i was feeling her too 
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

females are cooooold 

she was feeling you too but you didnt meet her needs. You loafed man. Learn from the experience.

Originally Posted by ricky409

smh at the hoors...

girls wonder why i treat them so horribly... its cuz of stuff like this.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If you treat them like they say they want to be treated, you lose all power, they gain all.  It's like if they don't worry about you at all, they lose interest.

What grizzlyboy said

That's why you gotta keep two or three chicks on the team until you are in a fully committed relationship, once she finds out you're talking to other chicks she'll wanna give you the box even more

i kbow that feel. sucks when you have a crush on a chick but then find out theyre not what you thought they were and you still have a crush on the first chick you thought she was.

plus not knowing the games they play that can seem like theyre interested. there could be a slight chance that shes using you as an emotional blanket when the guy she really likes doesnt answer her.

but also your paranoid @## thinking that your thinking too much and that there could be a chance that she actually likes you she just sucks at flirting. missing your chance and her moving on to another guy.

feels bat man.

but yea. keep options.

I was talking with this chick I connected with off crushspot during the summer when I was working a few years back. Everything going good, I use to talk to her after I got off work while she was still at work. Then suddenly shorty went ghost. Called her at work and her cell, not only was there no answer but ppl at her alleged job was saying there's nobody there with that name. No response online. Had me thinking was I the oney spitting game or was she setting me up for something.

Take the L OP. I know that feel

Chick I used to mess with last year did the same thing. Hit her up one last time. Got tha yambs in the backseat of her car
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Deaded that skeezer after that...

yo dude, if you really have feelings for her then why rush it? Like you said, it been 2 days...Let her breathe. Maybe she isn't as into you as you are into her. Maybe she like the chase. Maybe she is that preoccupied. There is a lot of reasons but whatever it may be, bothering her some more won't help/solve anything. If she didn't answer before, why would she now? Just wait a week and she will come back to you. If she felt something real or want you bad enough, she would make that effort. I swear some of yall need to think twice before hitting up that new topic button and just think about it during a shower or taking a deuce.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom