Anyone ever seen/heard about these kids?

[h1]Dominique Richmond
[/h1]Never heard of him before until now, makes the basketball look too easy out there with this highlight.

Anyone else have any info on him?

nerd.gif

Other kid is Cezar Guerrero. He's a Brandon Jennings clone. Dude is
sick.gif

Wheres the Youtube video of him making a dozen awful, unnecessary passes and turning the ball over?

Originally Posted by Durden7

Wheres the Youtube video of him making a dozen awful, unnecessary passes and turning the ball over?
that would defeat the purpose of a highlight video wouldn't it
nerd.gif

Guererro is from around my way. Goes to Workman High School now and averaged about 28 ppg this past season.

edit: Supposedly UCLA is also very interested in him

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by Durden7

that would defeat the purpose of a highlight video wouldn't it
nerd.gif

That's essentially my point. Highlight videos are great and all, but they don't tell 10% of a players game.

The majority of people can make a highlight video of them with "sick" moves and everything, but it doesnt show how good of a game the player has.

Guerra kid is nice, i see a lot of talent in him. the other cat was eh, seems like his competition was mad weak at that, they weren't playin hardly any D.

How old are they? The Guerrero kid looks like he has talent. Second one not so much. I thought that Richmond kid was dribbling way too high and had the samecrossover and pull up jumper where he just used his size to shot over his opponents. He's probably not going to have that size advantage later on and helooked a little slow.

guerrero is aiight, but i think he really is getting too much hype....and i think you just posted some random foo in the 2nd vid.

minor detail but it says 9th grader crazy handles in the title of Guerrero's vid but then it says class of '11. Im in 11th grade but im part of classof '10 ....... So is he a freshman or sophomore?

Back
Top Bottom