Anyone ever try a "relaxation" brownie? vol. They're legal, don't ban me bro. UPDATE

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

RIP
Oh lawd 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wcghost

6mg of melatonin is a LOT. i occasionally take 2mg (product called "Pure Rest" and it knocks me out in a matter of 15-20 minutes)

Really? I bought a bottle of 5mg and used to take two and they didn't really help that much so I quit taking them 
laugh.gif

this is like a new epidemic
laugh.gif
first it was 100 different energy shots...now right beside them on the counter are 20 different "sleep" or "relax" drinks like dream water along with these brownies and a bunch of male enhancement joints 
laugh.gif

industry is crazy

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

wash it down with one of these

bottles_home_section.png

also legal, don't ban me cousins.
I got about 20 bottles of this stuff right now.  Everytime my homie from ohio comes to Queens he brings me some.
This will def get your relaxed.

Took half and 45 minutes later I was out, wasn't expecting it to work work so well, might keep these in consideration on nights I need to knock out early
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

this is like a new epidemic
laugh.gif
first it was 100 different energy shots...now right beside them on the counter are 20 different "sleep" or "relax" drinks like dream water along with these brownies and a bunch of male enhancement joints 
laugh.gif

industry is crazy

The 7/11's around my way have "haze" brownies. What are we doing to our bodies, we are going to be zombies 15 to 20 years down the line from now.

I have had a Lazy Cake. Tasted like a reg brownie to me. Your only suppose to eat 1/2. I ate the whole thing and it knocked me out!

I had a few of these before..pretty sure they're just regular brownies
laugh.gif

Prob some marketing or something idk

Originally Posted by damilkman619

Thy Marley black tea put me to sleep. The company I work for use to distribute it in San Diego. I recommend it fam.

Its hard for me to get to sleep at times and the Marley Moods come in handy to get me that sleep....much appreciated

Back
Top Bottom