Anyone ever try to get onto MTV's The Real World?

I went to a recent casting call and got a call back and had a one on one interview and had to send in a home tape. I guess if they want me they'll call me back or something.
Anyone else been this far or know anything about how this works?
Thanks fam

I am almost certain forget sn (tall Orl guy) almost made it on Real World. Plus NT almost got Goldenarmz on I love new york if it wasnt for a failed std test 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

I am almost certain forget sn (tall Orl guy) almost made it on Real World. Plus NT almost got Goldenarmz on I love new york if it wasnt for a failed std test 
roll.gif

Sik Wit It

Dude from my HS that used to post on here once an d a while tried to get on two or three seasons ago.

roll.gif

Are you serious?! Is that what it was?!
sick.gif
GA.. Man...

that would be epic if you made it on the real world

and i remember that thread of dude who didnt make it on i love new york
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was just thinking about this
laugh.gif

i would only want to go on it just so i could go on the challenge shows
pimp.gif

roll.gif

WOW!

Has anyone ever been stopped and asked if they wanted to model or be on TV???

I always wanted to know if it was real or a scam...

I want to get on that show so baddddd.. looks like one hell of an experience

I'll be on there one day NT!!

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

There was an NTer on Next though...........

We all know how that went

#DEADED (someone post the gif)
don't forget elimidate, my own, and some other show i can't remember the name of...the concept was there was two guys who didn't fair well w/ the ladies and they each had a coach who would coach them during a date with a girl but there were tasked that had to be completed and they won money for each task

the NTer who was on that show also dated Shavonda from the cast of the real world Philadelphia part of the time she was on the show

alright thanks fam, ill let you know what happens. def gonna buy a NT shirt if i get on haha.

Back
Top Bottom