Anyone ever use diet pills to lose weight?

smh.gif
diet pills don't work, i've tried them and i use to be a fat*#%%. thepills never worked so i just said %@%$ it and hit the gym hard for a year and worked out. greatest decision i ever made. when i took the pills i felt like iwas going to have a heart attack read the fine print at the bottom of the commercials. they are only effective with a good diet. all they do is speed up yourheart rate and raise the temperature of your body. that's not healthy at all whether or not your working out or not working out. you could havecardiovascular problems that you may not know about.

Originally Posted by blkflipkid

i heard you can get kidney stones from diet pills. i'm straight on kidney stones. i hear passing one of those is the closes pain to having a baby a man can experience.
yeah you can get kidney stones and even suffer kidney failure from diet pills.

Fat Burners work, but they're only beneficial if you diet and exercise. I use them all the time when I'm cutting. You have to cycle fat burners thoughsince your body builds up a tolerance for them and they'll start to have no effect. Diet and exercise are key to losing weight though. Fat Burners willgive you a slight boost only if you're on an effective diet and exercise regimen.

I'd recommend Lipo 6, but check this out...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/fatloss.htm

Very informative for anyone looking for supplements to lose weight. But none of these are ''magic pills'', they are just what the name say,SUPPLEMENTS, their products to supplement your Healthy Diet + Exercise. Healthy eating habits + daily exercise are a must, these will justspeed up the process. Think of it as nitrous oxide in a car... it ain't worth %+@$ without the engine+gas.

I was 200 lbs + at 5'7" and it wasnt a good look
thats where im at right now. im just 5'9"
what is lipo 6. is it kinda like hydroxycut???? i dont even know what hydoxycut is, what it does or even works. i just seen it at the gnc store and dude saidit worked

Back
Top Bottom