Anyone ever use/order from Edible Arrangments before?

nerd.gif
Was watching Runs House the other day and saw the girls got it fortheir parent. Seems like something my homegirl would like.

Anyone know about delivery costs or anything? Nice idea but seems like $100 for something I could do myself
laugh.gif

I got one for my mama a couple years back for mothers day...I picked it up instead of having it delivered...i think i spent about $50...nothing too bigthough...a good sized thing with pineapples and strawberries n stuff...

one of my coworkers was in a long distance relationship and he would get one every other week from his girl. sometimes they came in on his off day and it wasno proof he got them after we were done.

delivery is free i think but make sure you or your girl tip.. carrying them joints were hell on my shoulders and i never got no damn tips
indifferent.gif

i've had women cry and go crazy when they got them from their parents, bfs, husbands, etc.. if your homie dont like em she has no soul
laugh.gif

It's worth it. I've done it before and didn't spend all that much. But they have them all over so you can get them delivered practically anywhere.

I got one for my birthday this year. It looked nice bit the chocolate wasn't that good IMO.

That's what I got my wife for Mother's Day.

Very pleased. I only got something cheap 'cause money was tight and I knew I was going to be away for work for a few days so I wouldn't be able to helpher eat the fruit before it went bad, but she loved it.

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

nerd.gif
Was watching Runs House the other day and saw the girls got it for their parent. Seems like something my homegirl the girl I'm in the friend zone with and I want to get out of would like.

Anyone know about delivery costs or anything? Nice idea but seems like $100 for something I could do myself
laugh.gif

I USED TO WORK FOR ONE. THEY ARE OVERPRICED BUT GIRLS LOVEM. USED TO SNATCH SOME EXTRAS AND BRINGEM HOME TO WIFEY YA DIG. ALL WOMEN LOVEM FOR SOME REASON!!!BIG OR SMALL. THE CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES ARE THE CHEAPEST THING TO GET AND ITS USUALLY 15 BUCKS FOR DELIVERY.

Back
Top Bottom