Anyone ever vacationed solo?

I have a week vacation coming up in a month and realized I haven't started planning for it. Being out of college now, I realize that I won't have anyone to go with, either because everyone is now busy with their gf's and work. I've always wanted to revisit cali/west coast or somewhere far away from nyc. Would it be weird going by yourself somewhere that far? Or does anyone have any suggestions on what to do?

Yes and no.. lately i have been doing a lot of things solo...
Just must sure you have your own fun.. and its the best way to meet new ppl.
if anything watch forgetting Sarah Marshall to see how he does it..

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

I have a week vacation coming up in a month and realized I haven't started planning for it. Being out of college now, I realize that I won't have anyone to go with, either because everyone is now busy with their gf's and work. I've always wanted to revisit cali/west coast or somewhere far away from nyc. Would it be weird going by yourself somewhere that far? Or does anyone have any suggestions on what to do?

Get Friends

I wouldn't enjoy a vacation if i was going by myself. If i was traveling to meet someone, or i was on a business trip than sure, but to actually sleep, eat, and tour by myself? There's no way. That's just me though.

I would suggest you take a small weekend trip if you're going by yourself. like to a convention or to a festival of some sort where there will more than likely be a lot of other people rolling solo. If you want to go cross country, there are plenty of tours who go cross country. Search for one you like and do that. Never know, might meet someone special on the tour bus. lol

Back
Top Bottom