Anyone experienced returning flawed pairs to Nike Park? (UPDATE on Page 2: 25 June 2009)

just with one day of wearing?

wow
sick.gif

That happened also to one of my AM90's. If the midsole is painted white that happens. Only used it on the way back home.

sup NT peeps! I'm in deep #!%@ right now. I bought these zk5s from nike park
I think last december and haven't really used them for ball. I just noticed that
the right pair has the zoom bag popped and I haven't really actually played any
sport in them yet. the thing is, I lost the receipt because I never really keep them
since I've never had any problem prior to this. It's an obvious factory defect the
shoe is in pristine condition still. can anyone lend me their zk5 del sol receipt?
just so that I can have these replaced?
I'm a size 10.
frown.gif
can anyone please? TIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(maybe even a different CW could work as long as it's a zoom kobe V THANKS A LOT!)

Am 90s quality is getting worse. Just for 1 use and you would get that?? I'd go for zigtechs na Lang.

sorry if I'm posting again. but can anyone lend me their
zkv receipts from nike park? I just need them to have my
defective shoes replaced since I already lost my receipt.
Any and all help are needed. TIA!

Nike Phils decided to give me a store credit for the value of the kobe v. I'll be getting a kobe 6 instead.
they have great customer service...

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Nike Phils decided to give me a store credit for the value of the kobe v. I'll be getting a kobe 6 instead.
they have great customer service...

that's good

did you show your receipt? and which branch you returned your defective shoes?
i thought there is a maximum number of days that you can return defective shoes

nah, no receipt, no box, nothing. just contacted nike phils (not nike park) and they emailed me an
authorization letter. Even the manager in NP gbelt was shocked that I could do that. Being able to
use a shoe, find out that the zoom bags are defective and then return them for retail price is empowering
and follows good customer service practice. Props to nike!

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

nah, no receipt, no box, nothing. just contacted nike phils (not nike park) and they emailed me an
authorization letter. Even the manager in NP gbelt was shocked that I could do that. Being able to
use a shoe, find out that the zoom bags are defective and then return them for retail price is empowering
and follows good customer service practice. Props to nike!

thanks for the info.

i can use this becausemy zkv POP's paint is starting to chip, there are cracks already.

NS rockwell exchanged my friends white hyperfuse lows after being damaged by just playing one game (material on the ankle started to peel), he exchanged em for some all star hyperfuse.

c7436cfa52e6eed14f19d060b37b4a7d1c99d3f6_r.jpg
50d16256ec44d1bc4c726aaac8e5425c90b91305_r.jpg

Help me out in this one pl.

First, is this conidered as a defect shoe? I played only three times in this zk5 bruce lee and just realized that the ankle part is starting to tear. 

Second, I bought this in MOA exact release date of the shoes. I used my receipt of this one to apply for a VIP Card. I still have the box though. 

Who should I contact ?

Nike Phils? any mail or contact number?

Thanks in advance. Really need your help
frown.gif

^probably friction between the ankle part and the shoelace especially if you tied your laces really tight. seen those happen to a couple of shoes me and my friends used for ballin.

HTH

i emailed nike customer service and called them today about my complain,

the operator said that i should wait for 24-48hrs for the response coming from the head office. *crossfingers* voucher please.

I was actually surprised with the treatment they gave me. and yes, please contact Nike Phils DIRECTLY
Nike Park will try their best to stop the process because it's a hassle for them being that they're only
the retail arm. Nike Phils will do the magic and Nike Park Gbelt will do the exchange. just hope that they
have a shoe that you want when you get the authorization letter because you only have about 2 weeks
to claim the SRP value of your old shoe.

as for the BLs tearing, that's normal and a common problem on all Vs. you won't be able to exchange them
I believe but you can always try. I would however suggest that you keep them since BLs are too classic to
return and they don't have another Bruce Lee CW to give you. Just my .02
hth.

Back
Top Bottom