Anyone Feel That This Is Too Perfect? Vol. Not Just Another Lebron Thread ...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

orlando was the best defensive team in the league this season? you sure about that?
#1 in defensive efficiency, and top 3 in ppg. so if not the best, one of the very best.

this might be a well orchestrated plan.

more games = more $$$$ meaning they extend some series on purpose

stern = palpatine

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

doug collins is that you?

roll.gif

TO THE FOLKS TRYING TO CONVINCE THE TRU LBJ LOVERS, THAT THIS WAS A SHOT AND NOTHING MORE..

YOURE WASTING YOURE TIME, THIS WAS THEIR MOMENT AND NOBODY WILL CHANGE THEIR MINDS..

EVEN IF THE CAVS LOSE THIS SERIES[ WHICH I DOUBT] FOR THEM IT WILL BE HIS DEFINING MOMENT..

JUST SIT BACK & LET THEM ENJOY THEIR HEROES SUCCESS..

ONLY TIME WILL TELL HOW GREAT HE WILL ACTUALLY BE, THE G.O.A.T OR ONE OF THE GREATEST...

NOBODY KNOWS..

Originally Posted by Ryda421

stern = palpatine
I wonder why people have been flooding NT with comments like this lately?

Y'all conspiracy hypebeasts too?

Or is this the first time y'all have watched post-season basketball?....Some times teams win, some time teams lose. Often series go to 7 games and arehighly competitive....It has been happening since forever...what is so different about this year?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

doug collins is that you?

roll.gif

TO THE FOLKS TRYING TO CONVINCE THE TRU LBJ LOVERS, THAT THIS WAS A SHOT AND NOTHING MORE..

YOURE WASTING YOURE TIME, THIS WAS THEIR MOMENT AND NOBODY WILL CHANGE THEIR MINDS..

EVEN IF THE CAVS LOSE THIS SERIES[ WHICH I DOUBT] FOR THEM IT WILL BE HIS DEFINING MOMENT..

JUST SIT BACK & LET THEM ENJOY THEIR HEROES SUCCESS..

ONLY TIME WILL TELL HOW GREAT HE WILL ACTUALLY BE, THE G.O.A.T OR ONE OF THE GREATEST...

NOBODY KNOWS..

tell me about it...its like when these new guys do something spectacular like Lebron did last night...collins goes back to mj...its Lebrons night give him theglory...you know i used to coach michael and hes been there done that...shut the f up man
sick.gif
...let this new generation get their light...doug collins to mj is like madden tobrett favre

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by Ryda421

stern = palpatine
I wonder why people have been flooding NT with comments like this lately?

Y'all conspiracy hypebeasts too?

Or is this the first time y'all have watched post-season basketball?....Some times teams win, some time teams lose. Often series go to 7 games and are highly competitive....It has been happening since forever...what is so different about this year?
smh.gif
nothing.

just so far great conference finals.

stern can't make that GW go in

Back
Top Bottom