Anyone finding heat at our local ROSS stores?

Browsing thru the pick-up thread, I see tons of NTers finding gems at their local ROSS stores. Among the pick-ups, I saw Godzilla Barkleys, wht/navy LebronV's, black Nike Air Force Max, and of course, Zoom BB1's and 2's. The only thing I've found are some black Vans x WTAPS slip-ons (looking forthe wht/navy, so hit me up if you see a sz. 12
nerd.gif
). Anybody have much luckaround here? FYI - I usually check out the Kirkland and Lynnwood locations but theres never really anything there.

the ross in tacoma by the tacoma mall they had some Jason Kidds for $44.99 and some 2k5 cleats. but other than that i haven't seen anything cool.

Originally Posted by victoryballer

All the times I go to the Lynnwood store....absolutley nothing!
Seriously, the Lynnwood Nordstrom Rack has been lacking recently too.

just got back to the nordstrom rack downtown seattle and swooped two pairs of the penny ii's white for $49.99.

still new to the area so I haven't been far yet. can't remember exact Tacoma location, but I picked up a pair of Air Tech Challenge Retro's, AirFlare Retro's, and the Limited Edition New Balance M576 LERP. at the Ross in Silverdale I got the Air Max Plus 97 SL TN, AM 90 Boots, Air Rejuven8 LE, andsome other random stuff.
ohwell.gif
gotta make my way around Seattle.

Back
Top Bottom