Anyone give up wearing a Watch..?

I mean, I dont remember the last time I checked it to tell the time 
laugh.gif
 def a fashion accesory for me now. Just saw a dude on my twitter post an expensive watch and it had me pondering.
30t6p3b.gif
 How long before they're played all together?
Ima VVS my iPhone 
smokin.gif

I won't ever wear a watch unless it's a gold yachtmaster rolex... so hopefully within a year a or two.

Originally Posted by megatron

I won't ever wear a watch unless it's a gold achtmaster rolex... so hopefully within a year a or two.

the only piece of jewelry I would put on for the foreseeable future

Yeah, I did a couple of years ago. Felt weird at first but there are clocks everywhere and I almost always have my phone in my pocket.

I don't wear a watch, but when I do it feels weird,

but I'm a young dude, I'll start wearing one 24-7 when I get older.

my watch died few months ago after 3 years.

So i didnt give up, just don't have one at the moment

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

Originally Posted by oO Master Chief Oo

Are you guys crazy, a watch is a must have

This

A watch will never be played out

If Apple starts strapping iProducts to peoples wrists... I need to invent something to replace the watches place on peoples wrist. 
smokin.gif

nice watch.. cuff links.. MAYBE a tie clip are the only jewelry a man should consider wearing

so having said that, if you have a couple dollars to spend.. you can/should purchase a nice watch (i have a rolex, got it as a present when i was called to the bar.. but i would have bought one anyways)

having said that, i don't wear my watch on weekends and just rely upon my cell phone IF the time is needed

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

Originally Posted by oO Master Chief Oo

Are you guys crazy, a watch is a must have

This

A watch will never be played out

If Apple starts strapping iProducts to peoples wrists... I need to invent something to replace the watches place on peoples wrist. 
smokin.gif

There actually was a kickstart campaign where they had an iPod type product converted into a watch. If i knew the name off top id give it to you, but someone is already capitalizing on said idea.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Watch is legit.
I def see it as a fashion accessory as well.
Sets off the fit.

this
watches will never get played out unless youre wearing those g shocks
sick.gif
laugh.gif

-flame suit-
tongue.gif

Watches are deff just a piece of fashion, just more money on you. Everyone just uses their phone for the time. Still though watches are
pimp.gif

So much easy to look at your wrist than pulling out your cellphones to check the time. Also good to have whenever you workout. Cant live without my watch.

WaitWut wrote:
kvsm23vs24 wrote:
Watch is legit.
I def see it as a fashion accessory as well.
Sets off the fit.

this
watches will never get played out unless youre wearing those g shocks
sick.gif
laugh.gif

-flame suit-
tongue.gif

Basically. It's a nice compliment when done right. I can see where some of you are coming from with the practicality of it though.

Back
Top Bottom