Anyone going to/been to Identity Festival?

anyone going to lovefest? same day as nocturnal i believe. i might sell my deadmau5 ticket and go to escape from wonderland. decisions.

alot of these festivals on the east coast been shut down or went all commercial..when I went to bonnaroo in like 04 or somthin was fire same for walkaroosa and a few others..now MTV got bonnaroo and the rest get shut down fast..gunna have to hit a cali fest sometime.been SOOO long since I been to anything like that

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

anyone going to lovefest? same day as nocturnal i believe. i might sell my deadmau5 ticket and go to escape from wonderland. decisions.
I'm torn because it's literally one exit away from my house, but I don't know if it's worth the ridiculous price they're charging for a decent lineup...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

I'm torn because it's literally one exit away from my house, but I don't know if it's worth the ridiculous price they're charging for a decent lineup...
ohwell.gif
I need to buy my ticket this week. Laidback Luke, Gareth Emery, Dash Berlin, etc. The line-up is pretty good man... 

Originally Posted by pinoyXboi

Laidback Luke, Gareth Emery, Dash Berlin, etc. The line-up is pretty good man... 
I know, but I've seen Luke twice or three times already and I don't know if GE and Dash Berlin are worth $75.

Back
Top Bottom