Anyone going to that AC Milan vs Chelsea game??

Its on July 24th, I know I'll be there getting slammered drunk!!
pimp.gif

where can i get tickets ?????(besides ticketmaster)

any promos ?

what section yall gon be in ?

imma be in acmilan...trying to tho`

I remember seeing Chel$ki and DC United a while back. I'm kinda intrigued. But I think I'll only go if Kaka and some other big name guys are there,which I highly doubt.

OH THEY WILL BE THERE!

its a "world tour"

all them going to be there...but i just cant fade paying 100+ a ticket plus gas parking and booze.

I don't know what section my boy got the 60 dollar tickets and I think he said something on the lines of behind a goal, go AC!!

Rock, remember a bit back, think it was in a "Ovi is the greatest player in DC" type thread I sugg. a soccer game... this might be the one you wannacheck out! In person, live!

Hummmm... yea, I will def. be going, going to look into purchasing tix this evening when I get home. But like others said, hopefully the stars will be playing(not just showing up) like the boy Dinho!!!

On another note: I'll be trying to post flicks and others to the DAR thread this evening. Peace!

brah.........

if i knew about this a month back, i would of copped my tix the day the went on sale for the vip pass.

but I aint tryin to get stuck in the uppers.

i need to talk to my aunt...see what she wnna do with her tax money.

Got my tickets, lower level 50 yard mark. Opted out of VIP because seating selection sucked and my friends dad is getting us in the practice session. Hopefullyget to see Drogba, Terry, Dinho, etc. I know we got like 13 people coming with us and were getting a bus. There's also a soccer bar in Fells Point thatmost people I know are going to.

Just a heads up for any soccer fans... DC United will host Real Madrid in an exhibition match Aug. 9th at Fed Ex Field. I don't have any information onwhen/where tickets are available (I checked ticketmaster with no luck). If anyone knows... feel free to share.

DC UNITED!

BTW, did anyone go see ES vs JA ? Tied game but the vibe was crazy and the Salvadorians was IN THE BUILDING! (I'll be back later to post pictures)

^^^^El Salva "DRO" all day errryday!!!!1

my brother went to the game tho, said it was nice..

I willbe at AC vs Chelsea.

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

BTW, did anyone go see ES vs JA ? Tied game but the vibe was crazy and the Salvadorians was IN THE BUILDING! (I'll be back later to post pictures)
I know this isn't Chelsea vs. AC Milan related BUT it's soccer related and I wanted to share, enjoy...

No, it wasn't my first soccer game but it was the first in a while with such a large crowd, positive energy and vibe from both countries. And, yes I didqoute myself... said I would be back though.

Just a heads up for any soccer fans... DC United will host Real Madrid in an exhibition match Aug. 9th at Fed Ex Field.
Here I am month(s) later, no ticket to this game Real Madrid vs DC United.... anyone??? Anyone??? Seriously... anyone know where I can buy somedecent seat at a fair price or have anything for sale? I need 2-4tickets. Let me know.

Just a heads up for any soccer fans... DC United will host Real Madrid in an exhibition match Aug. 9th at Fed Ex Field.
Here I am month(s) later, no ticket to this game Real Madrid vs DC United.... anyone??? Anyone??? Seriously... anyone know where I can buy some decent seat at a fair price or have anything for sale? I need 2-4tickets. Let me know.
Best case scenario is to check out Craigslist or StubHub.

Anyone know where they're gonna practice and stuff? Why did Kaka have to transfer before this game
tired.gif

Yeah... I had been checking the CLs, the Stubhubs, the ticketmaster (still has some but at the end of the field)... anyways I seem to have "lucked"up and got a potential deal set-up for this evening... in a good section. Hopefully the transaction goes all the way through with the fella.

Good to see some more Salvi's on this site...drop by the qualifier thread in S&T if you can!

I'll be at the DC-Real game...Club Level seats.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom