Anyone got a way to get Super Smash Bros.: Brawl early?

I know the release is only a few days away but I'm an impatient person. If anyone has a way to get it early, please share the info.
wink.gif

Word. I wanna play the entire weekend. Getting it on Sunday is cutting my playing time in half.
laugh.gif

Well, too late to get it early now.

I'm going to the tournament/midnight release at Union City Gamestop. Anyone else heading to a midnight release?

I'm heading there at Midnight to just buy it and go home. I'll play for about an hour, and get as much sleep as possible knowing that it's DaylightSavings time.

me i got it 10/10
i got my wii at eastridge they only had six i was first in line i got there at 6 am but they were poeple caping out circuit city hahahah i laught at them fornot knowing

Originally Posted by jumpman247

How did you guys get Wii's?
go to BestBuys in sunnyvale on El Camino last time my friend went he asked a dude who worked there and he said they had about 7 in stock in thebackroom...so just go and askbecause they dont have them on display

i got mine on release date...best game on the planet...anyone know how to be the level with pikachu and that zero suit lady???

Back
Top Bottom