Anyone got info about "Just J's" at the Alderwood Mall?

I know I'm maaaad late on this but A) it's slow at work and B) it doesn't look like theres a thread about this. So whats the deal? There's beena display/kiosk in the Food Court with a JORDAN shirt, shoes, bag and "Just J's" fitted: Is this gonna be an actual store or what? Who'sbehind this and when are they opening? Plan on selling authentic J's? This could either be a sneakerhead's dream...or just another failed gimmick.

a3f1hl.jpg

The owner of Just J's right now is just a voice behind a curtain. Here's a pic of the new employees. If you happen to see em around, they got all theanswers. Opening day is May 30th.
tongue.gif

By the way, I own the crock stand next to Just J's so I'll be first in line for the purple XI's and spongebob dub zeros.

t-shirt & fresh kicks dont make these beastie boys- hype. i dont see any (sand) scarves, bandanas, chained wallets or unnecessary items of clothing tolabel em as such.

Should I post the unrated version of this picture? P.S. Just Jay's will be opening this friday, Lumar is going to give me an interview to work there.

Originally Posted by Luisdabeast206

Should I post the unrated version of this picture? P.S. Just Jay's will be opening this friday, Lumar is going to give me an interview to work there.

NO please don't. I don't want to see the close up of those jeans.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom