Anyone hate their job?

Does anyone else hate there job? I work for a medical billing service, and I can't stand it any longer, the weired thing is I just started in Novemberbut I'm sick of this place and everyone here. Wish I could do that Office Space thing and just not care about anything. well that's my rant I guess Ineed to get that out today as I'm setting here daydreaming.

Unless your job is really good paying, you should probably look elsewhere. Since your probably in your 20s you'd probably be working at the job for another30 years, at the least. If you don't enjoy it, even a little bit, I would say start job hunting.

I am a cook

I don't hate it, but I don't love it

It pays for college and I rarely ever have to buy groceries

I love mine, can't wait to graduate and be here full-time! Traveling the world, great pay, benefits, paid vacations........awww the life....

Originally Posted by chagocal

Does anyone else hate there job? I work for a medical billing service, and I can't stand it any longer, the weired thing is I just started in November but I'm sick of this place and everyone here. Wish I could do that Office Space thing and just not care about anything. well that's my rant I guess I need to get that out today as I'm setting here daydreaming.

better stay up on them CPT and ICD-9 codes son.

J/P

Yeah I hate my job too, but they laid off 150 in our office between 04-10-08 and 06-30-08, so I'll be gone soon with a fat 3 month severance check haa ha

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Originally Posted by chagocal

Does anyone else hate there job? I work for a medical billing service, and I can't stand it any longer, the weired thing is I just started in November but I'm sick of this place and everyone here. Wish I could do that Office Space thing and just not care about anything. well that's my rant I guess I need to get that out today as I'm setting here daydreaming.

better stay up on them CPT and ICD-9 codes son.

J/P

Yeah I hate my job too, but they laid off 150 in our office between 04-10-08 and 06-30-08, so I'll be gone soon with a fat 3 month severance check haa ha
yea I get them down, but I guess thats the thing im just bored out of my mind.

*their

i enjoy my job for the most part.

sometimes i wish i could go to school full time though

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I have a job interview with Ralph Lauren this Friday.. If I get the Job, I doubtI'd hate it[/color]
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

i totally dislike my internship. i knock out all my work for the day within an hour of me getting there and unless more work comes in during the day i donothing but bs on FB,NT and nba.com....

my boss stays taking out her man problems on me..it's all good tho...done may 8th

I work at UPS and i hate it. I need to find a new job ASAP

I wanna try and get an internship.

I love my job but a majority of my co-workers I hate, cuz they are just a bunch of un-happy people! They should get into sneaker collecting too.. so they toocan find their own ZEN! LOL!

I love the company I work for, I somewhat like my position, but I absolutely HATE who I work around. Our department has a private suite a few buildings downfrom our main office, so I gotta sit here with the same 7 ladies all gah damn day. 3 of 'em are tolerable, don't bother me at all. But the other 4, Ijust wanna dropkick them in the f'n chest. If it wasn't for my music and internet access, I would've lost it months ago.

I hated my job and opted for the little severance package instead ... Right now im interviewing for personal assistant joints .. I be on some office space %@#!for real .. or I WAS .. Between lazy co-workers , and a coke headed boss , it became un-healthy ..

i def hate my job but im putting in my 1st year out of college experience and i'm rolling...1-2 months, maybe not even

Oh I hate my school. Technically it is a job the way I see it.

you guys work for the money - I work for one letter (A).

College FTL.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I love mine, can't wait to graduate and be here full-time! Traveling the world, great pay, benefits, paid vacations........awww the life....

What do you do?

Originally Posted by alejanz28

damn, who is that getting whooped?

I hate my job but i get paid very well.
Stackhouse giving Hornacek (sp?) the business.

At this current second I hate my job. Every other second I enjoy it. But at this current second I have never want to give someone the Hornacek treatment asbadly as I do know.

Back
Top Bottom