Anyone have a 4k Ultra HD television? Help

if I had $8k to spare, the LG W7 is probably going to be my choice, so thin it mounts to the wall by magnets

What is a very thin TV, but not insane price? 4k preferred but doesn't have to be the absolute best quality, just want a thin TV to hang on the wall in my upstairs living room (somewhat sunny room, this TV would be used less frequently than the projector in my basement).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 8
Dawg all I asked was for the model number so I could compare it to the "standard budget 4k" from the link I posted.
I'm not concern with the size of the TV. More of the series and model number.

The information could be helpfully for other who are in the market

Dawg all I asked was for the model number so I could compare it to the "standard budget 4k" from the link I posted.
I'm not concern with the size of the TV. More of the series and model number.

The information could be helpfully for other who are in the market
in the time it took you to type that you could have found that info lmao
  • 49S405

im thinking of taking it back for the 55" you posted, tho, the 55" has true HDR and the input lag is actually better.....smh

Last edited by a moderator:
Walmart has this TCL 55" roku tv 4k HDR for $398.00. Thinking about picking one up this week for my apartment living room but I need a tv stand too

I think I'm being overly judgemental and probably and ******* but those budget Tv's .. smh.

Only tv's I pay attention are

Samsung MU8000 and above.
Sony 900E and above
LG oled.

Nothing else ...

Reviews say the tcl are good. It's not like I'm hosting super bowl parties
Again, I said I was being an *******. Reviews, I mean you are getting a 55" "4k" for 400 bucks ... What negative can you say about a TV like that for that price? And honestly, they are selling like hotcakes for sure ....

I think I'm being overly judgemental and probably and ******* but those budget Tv's .. smh.

Only tv's I pay attention are

Samsung MU8000 and above.
Sony 900E and above
LG oled.

Nothing else ...

extremely happy with the TCL, found out it does have HDR. the 49" model has an ethernet port, HDR and one other feature all the other S models don't have.

Reviews say the tcl are good. It's not like I'm hosting super bowl parties

cop, you'll be happy with it. it's also cheap enough that you can grab the sony 900 or an LG OLED around holiday season if you catch a good price (what i plan on doing)

that site, http://www.rtings.com/tv, is what i used exclusively. they also run input lag tests on tvs by year......

I want to know which TCL yo8 have with HDR?

Cause from what I have read only the P series and above have true HER. The S series can only read but not reproduce ....

thats what i thought from looking on best buy's site.

but when you go to TCLs site, the 49" s class has HDR, which may just mean capabilities...

but then, the P series has the exact same HDR classification/wording the S class has as well.....

(the 49' also has a physical ethernet port, where the other size s models do not)

i'll be honest, i'm not 100% sure if it's true HDR or not if you re-read my posts, youll see i was confused.

was thinking of taking the 49" s back for the 55" p, but saw the designation on TCLs site, went home and changed to hdmi 2.0 and it registered as HDR from the ps.

which doesn't prove anything. honestly, at the price point, i assume its only "capabilities" and not true HDR, but again, the better the unit and appearance, the higher the input lag (outside of LG)

which is what i care most about, definitely above "true HDR"

i just want the compatibility when i grab this pro this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom