Anyone have a 4k Ultra HD television? Help

I’m rocking a 27” 4K LG monitor for my MacBook and PS4 Pro, and I am in love. The details are incredible

I suggest waiting for the 55 inch LG OLED to go on sale again for a stack, well worth the extra $200.

This.

Oleds are not very bright tvs.

I'm speaking as a proud oled owner. The room has to be dark unless you're watching sports or cartoons.

Yep which is why i didnt get Oled in my living room which has a TON of natural light

Im getting OLed/QLed for the bedroom since itll mostly be dark.

Anyone got some suggestions for a 75" Q/OLed Samsung/LG/Sony?

Ya'll are tripppin. Yes, LCDs get brighter than OLEDs, but to act like it doesn't look good in a room with light is just flat out wrong.

20190724_142843.jpg

Not that I watch TV with the blinds wide open anyway...

Bro you act like your specific setup is the only configuration for a bright room. And that’s not even that bright to be honest. OLEDs don’t handle glare well and if there’s a window that casts light on the screen it can be a problem.

Nobody is calling them trash, just providing context and nuance.

Ya'll are tripppin. Yes, LCDs get brighter than OLEDs, but to act like it doesn't look good in a room with light is just flat out wrong.

20190724_142843.jpg

Not that I watch TV with the blinds wide open anyway...
The source of light is probably not behind you...

I have an oled and if my room is not dark I be seeing reflections on my TV and it's distracting.

Glare is something totally different, has nothing to do with peak brightness.

I wouldn't buy a lesser TV because of it, I would arrange my set up to prevent glare, which is why I always put my TV in front of the window.

Glare/reflection is a huge issue with my LG B7. But all I do is close the blinds or turn off the lights.

Speaking of OLEDs though, think I see some slight burn in on mine smh. Damn ESPN...

Just copped another 65 inch OLED... found a good deal on the C8P. Would love to have the 9 for the new HDMI spec, but this price was too good to pass up. I guess I'll give my mom my E6P since she has mentioned wanting it several times now (it's been sitting unused in my grandpas basement across the street from her for the past year). Chances of me moving with it are slim since I don't have the box...

Need a recommendation please.
My Samsung 46" screen is showing distortion & lines on the screen on all sources. Called Samsung, it cant be fixed, so I need a replacement. :frown:
Model # is UN46D6420UF

Can anyone tell me a Samsung model that will be a great replacement for this? (46"-55" is fine) :nerd:
Meaning inputs included, similar features etc. Preferably from Best Buy or Costco. I'll go anywhere if there is a good deal though. Thank you.

P.S.
Don't care for OLED yet.

PO

Need a recommendation please.
My Samsung 46" screen is showing distortion & lines on the screen on all sources. Called Samsung, it cant be fixed, so I need a replacement. :frown:
Model # is UN46D6420UF

Can anyone tell me a Samsung model that will be a great replacement for this? (46"-55" is fine) :nerd:
Meaning inputs included, similar features etc. Preferably from Best Buy or Costco. I'll go anywhere if there is a good deal though. Thank you.

P.S.
Don't care for OLED yet.

PO
What's your price range?

Back
Top Bottom