Anyone have a 4k Ultra HD television? Help

My dad purchased a 50 inch Vizio 4k set from Best Buy like last month, maybe 2 months ago for like $330. I don't have the model # right now, but it had like a 6.7 rating on RTings.com if that means anything.

Not available on their website anymore, but Walmart might have it.
the rating says it all. "DONT".

I just got a 77in OLED and when I arrived home I found it massive for where I planned on putting it (Entertainment room). Im thinking instead of mounting it, purchasing a stand with rollers so I can position the TV during Movie nights for best viewing. Anyone has any recommendations?

So.glad I didn't go with the 83 because if not I would of have had to return it.

If you don’t need to reposition the TV within the room and just need it swivel then I highly recommend MantelMount. I have the MM700 and it can swivel 35 degrees left or right. Or you can set it up to swivel up to 60 degrees in one direction.

If you don’t need to reposition the TV within the room and just need it swivel then I highly recommend MantelMount. I have the MM700 and it can swivel 35 degrees left or right. Or you can set it up to swivel up to 60 degrees in one direction.

Yeah,I want to reposition to a more centered spot.

That looks good though...

I’ve been wanting to get a new tv for the longest time. I don’t play video games anymore, so the only use for the tv will be streaming movies/tv/sports.

I’m trying to decide if I want to search for something in the $1,500 range to go for an amazing? Or if I want to sacrifice some of the glitz and glamour to go for a good to great 4K TV? I’m the type of person that does too much research, gets overwhelmed, and ends up not making a decision.

I’ve been wanting to get a new tv for the longest time. I don’t play video games anymore, so the only use for the tv will be streaming movies/tv/sports.

I’m trying to decide if I want to search for something in the $1,500 range to go for an amazing? Or if I want to sacrifice some of the glitz and glamour to go for a good to great 4K TV? I’m the type of person that does too much research, gets overwhelmed, and ends up not making a decision.
Sony A9s ! say no more.

The LG C1, damn
Slowclap Shottas.gif

Is anyone firmly AGAINST mounting their TV? If so Why?

I am not sure if I care too much for it so just looking for some personal reasons as to why one should/shouldn't.

I come in peace.

I am not sure if I care too much for it so just looking for some personal reasons as to why one should/shouldn't.

I come in peace.
I wouldn't do it just as I would much rather have a TV stand to place stuff on.

Looks cool though.

I come in peace.
Like you said, just personal preference really. I'm with you though, I don't like it at all. Something about it just doesn't look right to me. I think it's especially weird mounted above a tv stand. Just looks off to me

Like you said, just personal preference really. I'm with you though, I don't like it at all. Something about it just doesn't look right to me. I think it's especially weird mounted above a tv stand. Just looks off to me

I decided against mounting my TV. My only reasoning for mounting it was the TV may fall off the stand but I am getting insurance so I don't care if it breaks. I'm just going to get a nice TV stand.

I'm blind as a bat, I need a reallt big TV. I've been on 1080 hp the last few years so anything is better than that lol

85 inches is huge. How far away are you gonna be from it? The resolution becomes irrelevant if you’re gonna be close to it.

85 inches is huge. How far away are you gonna be from it? The resolution becomes irrelevant if you’re gonna be close to it.

So 75 inches (pause)?

It depends on how I set up the living room in my new place. I may move my sectional closer to the TV

Back
Top Bottom