anyone have constant screw ups when talking to girls? TIPS would be nice

Feels like the more I talk to her, the more I am falling out of her radar.  I was at the point where she asked me for my number but things slowed down from there.  Possibly due to change of views about her as she opposes my morals but I still have feelings for her.  Conversations always have me in my mind thinking about how she's a bad girl so I don't have a clear mind when  talking to her.   

I ask this because I see her everyday and I want to be more than friends.  I don't want to screw up to the point that she loses all interest in me. 

What are your intentions?
How are you screwing up?
Are you the being the cocky guy or nice guy?

Just to start.

think of how small you are compared to the universe. then ask yourself does what she think actually matter in the long run?

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Might be the snapbacks

laugh.gif

Talk to her as if ur talking to ur homeboys. When y'all kick it, don't think of it as a date. Don't pressure urself, y'all eat the same %@+!, she ain't nothing different.

you dont have th3answ3r?

jk, dont rush/force things and dont over-think. there's other $#%$+% (just in case you already lost) and stop being so pessimistic. be confident and slight bit assertive.

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

Feels like the more I talk to her, the more I am falling out of her radar.  I was at the point where she asked me for my number but things slowed down from there.  Possibly due to change of views about her as she opposes my morals but I still have feelings for her Conversations always have me in my mind thinking about how she's a bad girl so I don't have a clear mind when  talking to her.   

I ask this because I see her everyday and I want to be more than friends.  I don't want to screw up to the point that she loses all interest in me
Not gonna work out in the end, you already have a jaded view of her( intention or not). Re-evaluate why you feel like that towards her and judging from the "slowing down" part girl sounds like she's getting the vibe..

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

think of how small you are compared to the universe. then ask yourself does what she think actually matter in the long run?
this.  even though nobody realizes it when they're 14 or however old you are

^definately a nice guy. I just wasn't born an alpha dog nor do I want to be. Girls always think I'm the type that hits on anything that moveswhen they first meet me from my appearance but I tell them otherwise.

conversations now usually end with her going oh.. I'll go back to my desk then, bye.
I am sure I'm in her league as she always hollers at me and her past male friends are not good looking.

^definately a nice guy. I just wasn't born an alpha dog nor do I want to be. Girls always think I'm the type that hits on anything that moveswhen they first meet me from my appearance but I tell them otherwise.

conversations now usually end with her going oh.. I'll go back to my desk then, bye.
I am sure I'm in her league as she always hollers at me and her past male friends are not good looking.

I always wonder how life would be if I was the man and didn't think about feelings first

I always wonder how life would be if I was the man and didn't think about feelings first
You just quote yourself?

Should ask your close female companions too. Cousin, sister, friends, and yes...Even your mother, they know best.

Back
Top Bottom