Anyone have Dish Network?

Hey just wondering if anyone has signed up for Dish Network in the past year? I am thinkin of makin the switch from Comcast. Was lookin at the Classic Silver200 package which would be $47.99/month the first year. Second year is $15 more/month. I live in the Seattle area, does anyone know the kind of taxes you pay?I have heard they vary from state to state. Any info y'all can provide would be appreciated.

Unless you live on the East Coast, do NOT get Dish Network. We had it and everything comes on 3 hours early.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Unless you live on the East Coast, do NOT get Dish Network. We had it and everything comes on 3 hours early.
That's the best part. Made alot of bets on WWE matches back in the days
pimp.gif

All the non-local channels are that way? That would be kind of annoying, I though there were east and west coast versions of some channels?

Yeah, the non-local channels are that way. There are SOME East and West coast versions of the channels, but 99% of everything else is East Coast, only.

We've had Comcast, DirecTv, and Dish Network...........Dish has probably the most consistant signal strength of them all if you ask me.....Our bill is120....250+ Locals+ HBO, Shotime, Skinimax, and Starz packages, respectively

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

We've had Comcast, DirecTv, and Dish Network...........Dish has probably the most consistant signal strength of them all if you ask me.....Our bill is 120....250+ Locals+ HBO, Shotime, Skinimax, and Starz packages, respectively
Pretty much the same package that I have.

I've found that the HD quality is superior to what I had with comcast. But that's probably because of the DVR I have for Dish is beasty. I don'tmind that some shows come on a bit earlier because I keep my DVR very well scheduled.

Back
Top Bottom