Anyone have this North Face Steep Tech?

AN7N-001_mag.jpg

Tried it on in a store today but still not 100 percent sure if I should get it. I live in NYC and lately the weathers been warm but is this gonna be warmenough for 20-30 degree weather?

wow....there's a whole lot going on with that jacket....I guess as long as there's a pocket for the psp, iphone, etc, you're good right? LOL

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

b44f_1.JPG

Tried it on in a store today but still not 100 percent sure if I should get it. I live in NYC and lately the weathers been warm but is this gonna be warm enough for 20-30 degree weather?
do you remember seeing this at the store?
AN7N-001_mag.jpg

I have one and it very good, i bought it last year and when 20-30 degree weather just put a light fleece under and you will be good. (From NYC btw)

I got the snorkel version of that for the same price as the smaller one. I tried that on and you guys can't be serious about it holding up to NYC winter.

i just got a Triclimate Northface for $175 in Queens..The Summit Series was $199 and the Steep Tech had varying prices...when it rained the water beaded up onme like i was coated in vaseline

everybody in MD/DC got that damn jacket, so many people get robbed/jumped/die over that jacket every winter
smh.gif

I don't own it, but I'm pretty sure the Steep Tech you tried on will not keep you warm enough for 20-30 degree weather in New York. You'll probablyhave to wear a fleece under it, or layer up. A lot of the newer Steep Techs aren't warm at all.

I got a '97 steep tech. The retro joints got them bootleg kevlar shoulders, the OG's got them official ones. $260.00 takes it.

6tk4vm0.jpg

6piua7c.jpg

80vkb3t.jpg

Yea I actually just sold mine. Not because it wasnt warm enough, but because it wasnt cold enough. I live in Maryland and last winter just wasnt that cold.So Im gonna stick with my steep tech hoodie. I actually recommend the hoodie instead because it is just as warm and half as cheap.

1ea35c7ded6f614caa238aec3006bbb1272049e.pjpg

steep techs are bull. it's not warm its just for looks. but i still see idiots wearing them XXL when they wear like a XS.

also, if anyone wants a red '93 steep in a small, hit me up, nikesupremedunk@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom