Anyone here ever get sprayed in the face with mace?

The offer made to us by a dude we know was to get sprayed in the face with mace and we would get 50 bucks.

I passed as did everyone else (5 of us total who were there).

Question for the people who experienced being hit with mace, would the pain be worth the 50 bucks??

The offer made to us by a dude we know was to get sprayed in the face with mace and we would get 50 bucks.

I passed as did everyone else (5 of us total who were there).

Question for the people who experienced being hit with mace, would the pain be worth the 50 bucks??

I'd try it for $50. 

Hell, I voluntarily let someone tase me multiple times...for free. Granted, getting maced would be a lot worse, I'd do it. I could use the money. 
ohwell.gif

I'd try it for $50. 

Hell, I voluntarily let someone tase me multiple times...for free. Granted, getting maced would be a lot worse, I'd do it. I could use the money. 
ohwell.gif

I have at a party. Thought i spilled vodka into my eye at first but then i went blind for about 10 mins and realized it wasnt normal

Some fool was spraying mace around in the party and me + some other randoms got hit.

When they found out who did it, they held homeboy down and try to spray it into his eyes but he had em shut and he started screaming so they sprayed it into his mouth
roll.gif

much more painful

I have at a party. Thought i spilled vodka into my eye at first but then i went blind for about 10 mins and realized it wasnt normal

Some fool was spraying mace around in the party and me + some other randoms got hit.

When they found out who did it, they held homeboy down and try to spray it into his eyes but he had em shut and he started screaming so they sprayed it into his mouth
roll.gif

much more painful

Got hit in the face once. It aint as bad as you think but you cant see. Just throw some milk on that !%%*.

Got hit in the face once. It aint as bad as you think but you cant see. Just throw some milk on that !%%*.

Back
Top Bottom