Anyone here ever shave all their facial hair off and regret it?

honestly..it allways looks bad the first threedays...its hard too explain tho..its like u have fish lips or sum!@%+
roll.gif
or it makes ur face look fatt or sumthing..like i said its one of those things uknow, but cant really explain...do it at ur own risk doGGie lol

im damn near 23 got no mustache and can't grow a proper beard
tired.gif
smh.gif
i got carded to go see cloverfield
tired.gif
[ravagebx]That's unfortunate[ravagebx]

i know what you mean, i had a clean goatee for about a week. then i got a haircut and thought i would go clean but as soon as i started to shave it off i waslike DAMN.. and had to finish it up.

haha at me tryna grow another one now

yes, my chance of getting V decreases by a bunch when I do. One girl told me that it would feel like she's raping me 'cause I have a kid face smh

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

honestly..it allways looks bad the first threedays...its hard too explain tho..its like u have fish lips or sum!@%+
roll.gif
or it makes ur face look fatt or sumthing..like i said its one of those things u know, but cant really explain...do it at ur own risk doGGie lol

cosign

lol@ ur avy

I know exactly what dude is talkin about with the first couple days looks bad.
I recently just clean shaved, eventhough I didn't have much, but I felt like I looked like a little kid and my lips looked weird, face looked fat...idkthen after a few days it looks better

Yup, I regret it the very next second. After the first swipe, I'm like, DAMN. Eh, might as well finish the rest of it.

How funny you made this post. Just yesterday I was shaving and was trying to get my goatee perfect because one side was a little wider. Well, I messed up andshave the side I was trying to fix too thin. So then after trying to get the other side to match, I messed up again and had to go with the two piece, whichdidn't look right for some reason, so I said screw it and shaved it all off. Now I'm walking around looking like a fake Barry Bonds and I'm notfeeling it.

Sorry for the rant, but I was pissed yesterday about it.

Originally Posted by fingerollin

im damn near 23 got no mustache and can't grow a proper beard
tired.gif
smh.gif
i got carded to go see cloverfield
tired.gif
[ravagebx]That's unfortunate[ravagebx]
Cloverfield is only PG-13 son.....

I did it awhile back and regretted it. My ex was like why you did that for and blah blah blah. But most importantly I just felt younger than what I already am.

it's been like three years since i shaved my mustache AND my chin area and yeah i regretted it.
now i only shave my mustache, i leave the chin part alone

Back
Top Bottom